Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 11:04 PM

Thanked 25,440 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default Found wife in bed w/ another.

Came home from golf @ 6p , and found the wife in bed w/ a "select" friend. Wasn't planned, and I didn;t know in advance.
Ends up he stopped by to say hi & a beer, (didn't know I wasn't there). The wife (wearing her bikini) and him had a beer on the patio talking. Then one thing led to another, and they ended up in bed. He got there @ 3p- ish, so when I got home, they were already fucking for 2 hrs.!! She still had her bikini on, w/ the top pulled to each side of her tits and her bottoms somewhat wet pulled to the side. (her little ass looks so hot in a bikini).
So to my surprise, she told me how it all occured, so I joined the fray. First I sat & watched them a little, then joined in. When I slid my cock in her pussy, it was slippery wet. She told me he filled pussy her twice already! When I looked down at my cock pumping her, is when I saw everything dripping out somewhat.
She told me I won't need any lube..lol.
So we both spite-roasted her in several positions and she took my load in her mouth and dribbled it down onto her chest & nipples. Then the friend went showered and went home (to his wife who dosen't know), and the wife & I showered together while she told me about the 2 hrs of fucking that went on before I got home. We got so turned on we fucked in the shower, and moved to the bed and finished in exhaustion w/ another spermload in her pussy. Not a bad day, golf & fucking your wife w/ a friend.
This is the bikini she was wearing.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_7325.JPG   DSC_7342.JPG