View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 12:34 AM

Thanked 1,111 Times in 36 Posts

She actually did it.... i cant believe it

My wife sucked another mans dick if only my obnoxious mother in law knew what her innocent princess was doing.... i think shed have aheart attack lol! It happened yesterday my wife was scheduled to work from 5 am to 4pm the guy came in at 7 am and left at 5 pm my wife works at the drive through so she really cant be on the phone too much i knew she would be nervous so i told her to send me some pics of herself in the bk bathroom ....surely enough 2 hours later i was greeted by the sound of a picture message....instantly i smiled and my dick throbbed sure enough when i opened up the message i was greeted by 2 fingers spreading the lips open of a wet pink pussy... the next pic was of her licking her juices.....afterwards the text messaging slowed to a crawl because lunch rush hour started to pick up...but that didnt matter because at 4:15 pm i recieved the following text message...

I swear i was just getting ready to go to work when i got the following message and it went as follows "hey babyim gonna b getting out of wor a little late 2day love ya!" I knew she got out at 4 pm and the guy at 5 i knew she was waiting for his shift to finish...i soon as i saw that simple text i could feel a drop of cum leaving the tip of my dick....ive never been so scared/ nervous/ excited in a very long time...i got to work and about 25 minutes after recieving th e text she wrote to me "hey babe im heading back home lol i wasnt expecting him to last that long p.s his cum tasted nasty eeewww :$"

When i got home she told me when he got to work she told him that she would take him up on his offer of showing her how big his cock was she said the bastard unziped his pants right there and then in the stock room and she stopped him and said maybe he can show her in his car latter so she can get a better look...well 4 pm came around my wife clocked out and sat in her car for 1 hr until the guy came out...as soon as he came out she hopped in his car and he parked at the back of a publix parking lot....the guy didnt waste anytime to pull his dick out and she told me he lied...he was about 5 inches max...

She told me she tied up her hair and before she could finish the guy grabbed her by the hair and she started mouth fucking his dick...for some reason this is the part that gets me... i asked her how long did he last and she said literally about 14 to 15 full minutes...just the thought of her sucking a guy off behind a publix for 15 full non stop minutes really blew my mind...she told me when she felt he was going to cum she lifted her head up and told him to warn her...sure enough the asshole blows his load to the back of her throat...she said it was so sour she nearly threw up...when they finished the guy dropped her off back at bk and she told him not to get used to this....afterwards she went to her mothers house to pick up our kids...

I want to thank you guys for being patient and for the support a strong relationship is about both parties being happy...my wife wouldnt leave me for the world..hell i wouldnt leave her either....when we finished fucking tonight she told me she has her eyes on the 18 yearold that just started not long ago...i told her she needs to get to know him first
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to k1k1to For This Useful Post: