Thread: Jewish upskirts
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 07:17 PM

Thanked 1,399 Times in 148 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by miker231 View Post
Enjoy this Jewish frum milf.
Quality is poor. If anyone has any phone or camera suggestions let me know because I get tons of upskirts but the quality doesn't come out to well.
Also enjoy her white panties
First tip to **anyone** using a smartphone camera is CLEAN THE LENS BEFORE YOU SHOOT!!!

All it takes is a wipe across your shirt to get rid of the fingerprints & grease that are invariably fogging the camera lens. Do you know what photographers did in the old days to give a "glamorous", soft focus look?? They smeared the lens with grease or Vaseline... which is exactly what most people are doing unintentionally with their phone cameras these days.

If you want to shoot with a smartphone, then you should be considering something that is currently (mid 2016) top end - the Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 6s Plus... that kind of thing. The difference in quality between one of these phones, and say a cheap Asus or something is night & day. Lots of sites are reviewing phone camera quality these days, including DPreview & AnandTech. Unfortunately, a top end smartphone is going to cost as much as a real camera, and still won't approach the quality of the real camera. But the phone is convenient, it's always with you.

If you want to shoot with a real camera, then they sky's the limit. You could use something small but incredibly competent like the Sony RX100 MK4 (pocket size, but uses a big sensor for low noise / grain). From there, you move up to the all-in-one super zooms like the Sony RX10 MK3 / MK4, then after that comes the mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras like the Sony A6300, and after that come real DSLRs (Nikon, Canon)... the question is how much do you want to spend, and how much do you want to learn.

I've made a number of instructional postes in TXPaulRanger's Ranger Adventure thread (start at the beginning & read my "how to fix-it" posts between his shooting examples):
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=194268