Thread: WNBR 2012
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanker7 View Post
I love how we're getting guys who can't be bothered to post actual content coming out of the woodwork to criticize a girl who asked for her private photos to be removed. And no, she's not confused. Her private PB pics were posted here on OCC, though presumably now they've been removed by a mod. So she had every reason and every right to come on here and asked for them to be removed. And while choosing to ride nude does mean she should expect to find pictures of herself on the internet, she has every right to ride in the WNBR and not have her personal, private, stolen photos posted online. Let's please stop criticizing a girl who made a simple, reasonable request.

And as for her abrasive tone, I would say it's in response to the inherent creepiness of discussing in detail her real-life identity. It's something I've posted about quite often. I can't tell you how many personal references I've had to flag and ask for mods to remove. We've done a good job of removing last names and other positive identifiers, but I'd argue that we've left far too much stuff stay. As you pointed out, you can use the information posted on this board to find out her personal information. Not cool, and if I found that stuff posted about me I'd flip out too.
I'm sorry, I guess I didn't express myself well, I was actually defending her, not criticizing her. She has every right to be angry about her private photos being posted to a public forum. I just looked back over the thread and didn't see any non-WNBR of her, so I thought she must be confused. It didn't occur to me that the photos she was referring to in this thread might only have been posted in another one. It was my mistake. I completely agree with everything you said, except maybe the part about lurkers opinions not being welcome.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indic8or For This Useful Post: