Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 05:04 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

After reading my update I would like to add some context. Han was a gentleman the whole time. He never openly stared if my wife was looking or talking. He actions were way more controlled than mine would have ever been. He never spoke about her exposures to this point and was very casual as the day progressed. I mean to the point that she thought her exposure was not appreciated. I'll get to that....

I left off with a wrap up of cleaning the exterior of the boat. We call a break to allow all to dry in the sun. Han excused himself to check on his wife. I told him i appreciated his help. He said he had something he wanted us to try and would return. I moved the chairs directly behind the boat in the shade of a tree. My wife wanted sun. She had me place several towels on the swimdeck of the boat so she could get sun. The angle from the chairs for visual gratification was poor. So I placed a block extension under the front of the boat. This moved the angle down so I had a nice visual when seated.

While we were sitting and having a drink my wife mentioned how casual Han was and did not seem to appreciate her exposures. She said he didn't seem to respond to her teasing. I mentioned the many occasions I witnessed and how he was staring at her pussy as he was squatted and she was extended washing the front of the boat. She decided she was going to have to pay more attention.

By this, my wife likes to see a reaction. When she is exposed or teasing she is happier when she can see a reaction.

My wife was inside the house when Han returned. He was carrying a bottle. He sat beside me and explained that he got this bottle from home and has never tried it. I will try to write the make but it was a Japanese whiskey called haiaziki. Spelling and or pronunciation may be off but it was a whiskey. I said i thought he did not drink. He said he is not a drinker but has on occasions. I asked if this was an occasion. He smiled and said he checked on his wife and she was going to take a nap so he told her he was going to continue to assist me. Smiling he said that this would definitely qualify as an occasion. My wife returned, as I passed her I said I'm going to get Han a glass and some ice.

I returned with two glasses, one for Han and one for me. My wife was content with her drink. As I approached my wife was leaning with her thighs against the swimdeck talking. The t-shirt just hung low enough to cover. I placed a small cooler between two chairs and we sat as he told me what he knew of the whiskey. He poured us a couple shots over the ice. I let him taste first. He made a grimace but struggled to not. I asked how it taste. He said strong. I tasted and he was not kidding. It has a strong flavor and aftertaste. My wife made fun of our faces after the second sip.

As we drank and talked about the whiskey I was looking at my wife. From a sitting position I could almost see her pussy. She was leaning with her thighs against the deck and feet crossed talking. This was some strong whiskey. Han reached for the bottle and poured a generous flow over his ice. I said for a man who drinks on occasion you better slow down. He smiled and said it's an acquired flavor. I laughed and said I was still working on acquiring that flavor. We continued talking and my wife finally turned and folded the towel on the swimdeck. As she did this we got a nice view of two or three inches of flashing ass. She turned and sat on the towel facing us.

I looked at Han, raised my glass and said salute for occasions to have a drink. He raised his glass and we toasted with him staring. The view we had was my wife sitting and the t-shirt covering her blonde strip on her lap but a nice view of her bare lips between her legs. As she sipped her drink she asked what was that about. Han answered. He said I was referring to today being an occasion for me to have a drink. She knew what I was meaning but she said why today. Han was quick and smooth. As he held his glass up he said to new friends and trust. We all lifted our glasses and drank. She again waited a second and asked about trust. Han is now filling his glass with ice and pours whiskey over the ice. I again say you better be careful I'm still nursing my first. He smiled and said acquired taste.

He then said trust, as your friend that he can always be trusted and keep our private matters private. My wife smiled and said that she is glad to hear him say that he is a friend and can be trusted. She said that she will not question him again. She then told him that she has friends that come over to tan nude by our pool and would like to keep their activities private. He agreed. My wife told him it was ok to watch if he wanted. He smiled and tanked her for believing him. She is now sitting in her favorite position. She scooted back and is sitting Indian style. Her ankles and feet block our view. The t-shirt is covering her strip and we can see the beginning of her slit. Han being shorter I don't think he could see that.

As we talked I am working on my second drink I tell Han that my wife may want to try his whiskey once to at least say she has been there done that. She immediately said sure and sets her drink down and leans back on that hand. By leaning back he will have a full view of her pussy. He stands up and says that the drink has his lips numb. He takes two steps and is looking down between my wife's legs. She is holding out her hand for his glass and her did not acknowledge this. She gives him several seconds to take in the view and interrupts his trance clearing her throat. He startled an apology handing her his glass. As she takes a sip her returns to staring at her pussy. She says a loud yuck and hands him the glass. He returns to his chair.

As we visited, the shade we were in moved so we are all in the sun. My wife said it would be nice to work on my tan, I feel like I'm wasting this opportunity. We were both standing in front of my wife and she had changed positions several times giving us fantastic views to study her pussy. Han is feeling his drink. I am nursing my second glass. He is drinking his, well I'm not sure but the bottle was down by a quarter. He said please don't let his presence prevent her from doing as she wants. He said this in an almost begging tone. She laughed and said no, that she did not want someone to happen by and see her. Before I could respond Han said don't you worry I will keep watch.

She responded that it's not traffic, I don't want your wife upset if she comes looking for you. Han smiled and said she will be asleep till this evening and will not come looking for him. She stood/stumbled and went to the console and turned the music on and lowered the volume. She climbed/stumbled back over as Han and I got great views of her pussy and ass. She stepped/stumbled off the swimdeck and stood looking at Han. I could tell from the uncoordinated movements she was feeling her drinks so I knew she was on full tease. Looking at him she said are you sure you are ok if I tan? Han raised his glass and said another occasion to have a drink followed by yes.

She turned and unfolded the towel and spread it across the deck. Walked over to her beach bag and put on her sunglasses and got her ear buds and plugged into her phone. Placed a rolled towel on one end of the towel. She turned to Han and said last chance. He took another drink and stood in place. She reached down and in one movement took the shirt off. She is standing facing Han completely naked. He is short. His eyes barely pass the height of her tits. She stands facing him with the shirt in her hand and he is staring at her nipples. He then looks up and down never past her pussy or above her tits. She looks at me smiles and looks back at Han. He never saw her look at me. She gives him a few more seconds. She then said are you done yet. Han says almost. She adjust her position and puts her hand on her hip. After another long ten seconds he said yes I'm done.

She sits on the swimdeck. Places the ear buds in her ears and lays face down. Han and I sit. As he drinks I refill number three and make a mental note to no more or I will be too drunk.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: