Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] AN EYE FOR AN EYE
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 07:12 PM

Thanked 3,265 Times in 410 Posts
Default PART 5- Dress up time!

I showed up that very next night. Every other time I'd stopped by I'd waited at least a week. But, for the reason's I've already mentioned I felt compelled to come by sooner.

I got to her place around nine. I went to the sliding door. Still she hadn't found a way to lock it. I pushed it open and headed in. She would've just gotten off work. I looked around. No one about. Then I heard the water running from the bathroom. So, she was in the shower. That would work perfectly...

I moved as slowly as possible. I tip toed to the bathroom. Then, I pulled the door open slowly, avoiding the slightest creak. I peaked. I could see a faint silhouette through the curtain. Now that was tempting. I wanted to see more. I imagined her lathered up, fully nude, covering nothing... but no, I would wait. Instead I scooped up the pile of clothes from her floor. Then I leaned over and grabbed the towel. Then, I left the contents of my shopping bag and sneaked back out.

Now, I set about the rest of my scheme. I gathered up every blanket in the house and put them in a pile in Jane's room. I then locked the door.

I heard the water stop. Realizing I was running out of time, I rushed to my last task. I pulled my camera and a tiny collapsible tripod out of my pocket. I put the camera on record and looked around for a good vantage. There, behind the T.V.! I rushed over, putting the camera filming out in the room.

“Hello? Came Jane's voice from the bathroom. She sounded timid and frightened. “Is someone there?”

“It's me Jane.” I replied, moving away from the camera.

“MAX?!” I heard her yell angrily. She whipped the bathroom door open and stuck her head out. Her hair was soaked, plastered to her head. I could see her bare shoulder, a reminder that she was very nude. “What the hell are you doing here?! This is my house!”

“Really, at this point you shouldn't be surprised.” I said, smirking.

“Where the fuck are my clothes!?” She screeched.

“I took them.” I said. “Don't worry, I left you something to wear.”

“You psycho pervert freak!” She screamed, so loud and angry her voice was cracking “You can't do this to me dammit! You have no right to enter my house and mess with my stuff! I'm calling the police on you! You're going to jail asshole!”

“Well, you're phone's out here.” I said calmly. “So, you'll probably want to get dressed before you call them.”

“I... you...” Jane huffed helplessly. I watched her helplessness in pleasure. Finally she just ducked back into the bathroom. I sat on the couch and waited. I imagined the look on her face when she saw what I'd left for her to wear... Oh man, it was too good!

So I waited. Ten minutes. Then twenty. Around a half hour I was pretty anxious. Should I go in there? What was she doing? Finally, I heard the bathroom door open up. I turned to look. There stood Jane, emerging slowly and shyly. Since I'd taken her towel her hair was still damp, skin clammy. She was wearing the outfit I'd bought her.

I don't know exactly what had compelled me to get it for her. Before coming by I'd gone to the mall. I'd shopped around, looking for exactly what I'd want to see her in. There'd been bikini's, lingerie. I'd considered them all. But, then, I saw something at Hot Topic.

A sl*tty schoolgirl costume.

That had made me remember last Halloween. Jane and I had been dating at the time. We'd gone to a party, though Jane said dressing up was lame, so we were both plain closed. A girl from our college, a British exchange student named Margret, was at the party wearing a similar schoolgirl outfit. She was getting a lot of attention from boys. Jane scoffed whenever she saw Margret enter the room, swaying her hips, showing off her body.

Finally, after a few drinks, Jane had confronted Margret.

“Man, you have some nerve wearing a costume like that!” Jane said, standing before Margret. A crowd gathered, knowing that a confrontation was happening.

“Man, lighten up.” Margret retorted. “It's Halloween! It's just a costume!”

“Yeah, but if you're going to wear a costume, you might as well have the body to do so!” Jane said.

Everyone in the crowd 'Oohed!' We all knew what Jane meant. Margret had maybe B cup breasts, contained under a tight blouse. Jane's massive D cups bulged under her blouse. The comparison made Margret look like she was showing off what she didn't have.

Margret looked uncomfortable, like she wanted to cover her chest but was afraid to show weakness. I felt bad for her. Besides, she looked super hot, Jane was just jealous!

“Jane, that's enough babe.” I said, putting my hand on her shoulder. She shrugged me off, not even looking at me. She got like this when she was drinking.

“What? I just don't want to have to look at some chubby little girl prance around half naked!” Jane said. Everyone looked at Margret’s belly. No one would have called her chubby before. However, compared to Jane's narrow waistline, you had to admit, Margret had a slight belly and little love-handles.

This was all Margret could handle. She threw her hands over her torso, one covering her bare midriff, one over her breasts, and turned, running away. Her miniskirt flapped in the breeze.

“That's right, run away thunder thighs!” Jane said. The whole room laughed as Margret, near tears, ran away. I had been shocked how Jane had demolished a happy flirty girl into an insecure and embarrassed one in a few seconds.

Then, remembering that story, and how Jane looked naked, without her Spanx and padded bra, and seeing the same costume for sale, well, it had all come together. So I had bought the costume.

And Jane was now wearing it.

On top she had a tiny white blouse, which only had two buttons holding it together. It had small poof sleeve, then came together, showing as much midriff and cleavage as possible. Below there was the small plaid miniskirt, which was only about six inches of material. Then the clunky high heels below.

Jane stumbled out awkwardly in the heels. Her bare legs shook, her knees belled inwards. She tugged down at the skirt with one hand. It was so short ever centimeter of her meaty thighs and strongly built calves were on display.

Above that was her bare stomach, which, I had to note, was a fair bit bigger then Margeret's. It wasn't big, but she wasn't nearly as thin as the girl she'd shamed! This led up to her chest, covered by the small shirt. The shirt was meant to show off one's cleavage. Well, Jane had none to speak of. All it did was fasten tight to her small breasts, encasing them in white, thin fabric. Her nipples poked at the fabric, drawing attention to them. Also the clothes were a bit damp, making the white shirt a little transparent. A hint of her pink nipples could be seen. Above this, her small ribs showed where cleavage was intended.

I stared at Jane. She flushed, crossing her arms over her chest. She was frowning angrily.

“You've gone too far, you asshole!” She said angrily. “You've broken into my house, threatened me, and sexually harassed me! You're going to jail after I call the police!”

“Well, here's your phone.” I said, trying to sound dismissive. In fact I was scared. I was going too far and I knew it. This could end very badly for me if it went wrong. I was counting on bluffing my way through it though.

Jane stomped towards me in her high heels. Just as she reached for the phone I held it up over my head. I made sure to turn, so I wasn't between Jane's back and the camera.

“Give it me!” She growled. I just smiled.

With an annoyed grunt Jane jumped up. She was about six inches short. I looked down at her as she did. Her tiny skirt flew up as she came down, revealing everything. I smiled as I got a view of her hairy little muff as it did. She landed clumsily, jumping again. She missed once more, and once more her hairy little friend popped into view. She was unaware of this as she jumped, or how the back of her skirt was doubtlessly blowing up and showing her butt to my hidden camera!

Finally, on her fourth jump she snagged the phone. I let her take it. She scampered away in her heels a few feet.

“Sure, go ahead and call the police.” I said. “Although, just remember that I'll post the videos and photos I have.”

That made Jane hesitate. Then she shook her head.

“I don't care! I'll tell everyone it's a a fake! I'll sue you, make you take them down!” Jane said. “You can't make me do whatever you want! I'm not your slave!”

“That's true.” I said, still trying to sound calm. “But, when the cops come, they'll see you dressed like this.” I pointed at her revealing outfit. “Are you sure you want to invite more people to see you without your Spanx and padded bra? Showing this much skin? Are you sure you can handle that?”

Jane looked up from her phone. Her angry expression faded into confusion and fear. She chewed her lip nervously.

Then, she glared angrily at me.

“I don't care!” She exclaimed, and went back to her phone. She had called my bluff.

So, I ripped her skirt off.

My hand shot forward, almost without my command, and grasped her small skirt. She looked down as I pulled it off her hips, exposing everything from her waist down. Her pasty hips, wide, lined with tan lines, leading down to her hairy crotch. All exposed.

“You ass!” She screeched. She threw her hands over her muff, crossing her legs and hunching over. Still, despite all her best efforts, I could still see her mane of black, thick hair poking out. Man, what a wild bush! I had never seen anything like it. Most girls at least trimmed, if not shaved bare. Jane's body was totally hairless except for her crotch, which looked totally wild and untended. Why would such a stylish girl never groom herself there?

I shook these thoughts just as Jane lunged for her skirt. I pulled it up out of her reach. Jane reached up, still covering her crotch with one hand.

“GIVE IT TO ME!” She screamed.

“Nope.” I said, smirking at the spastic display she was making. “If you want to call the cops you'll have to meet them bottomless.”

She jumped at the skirt. I watched in pure glee as she leapt up, flailing one arm at the skirt while the other cupped her crotch. The knowledge that all of this was on video was all the sweeter. When she landed, after missing the skirt her thighs shook violently and she struggled to hide her crotch again. She hunched again, realizing it was hopeless.

“Give me my skirt!” She yelped.

“Try asking nicely.” I said, smirking.

“Please give me my skirt.” She said, exasperated.

“Sir.” I included.

“...Sir.” Jane said through gritted teeth.

“I will, but only if you stop threatening to call the police.” I said. “deal?”

“...Deal.” Jane resigned, averting her eyes. She was unable to meet my gaze.

I dropped the skirt. It plopped on her head. Hurriedly she grasped it and threw it over her self, re-buttoning it over her hips.

“What do you think Margret would think of this?” I asked Jane.

“What?” She looked up, confused.

“You remember, Margret? On Halloween she was wearing the same outfit.”

“Yeah, so?” Jane said, straightening her skirt, still looking totally flustered.

“Well, you shamed Margret because you said she couldn't fill out the costume.” I pointed out. “What do you think she'd say seeing you in the same clothes?”

“I... I don't care!” Jane stammered angrily.

“Well, I think she'd have a laugh, seeing how you fill it out worse then her.”

“I do not!” Jane yelled. “I look better then that french harlot ever could!” She was hysterical. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Jane's eyes went wide. She looked down at her outfit, then to the front door. She stood frozen in place. So I acted.

I marched over to the door.

“NO WAIT!” Jane yelped as I grabbed the knob. Ignoring her I pulled it open. There stood a guy probably about my age, a nerdy heavy set person with glasses.

“Yes?” I asked. “Can I help you?”

“Uh, I live next door.” He explained. “I heard some shouting and I wanted to make sure everything was fine...”

“Oh yeah, we're just... practicing for a play.” I lied.

“Oh, okay.” He said, obviously relieved there was no confrontation.

“Here, come on in.” I said. Nervously he wandered in the door. Then he saw Jane standing in the living room. She hadn't left, I guess too nervous to know what to do. She stood, legs fully exposed, mini skirt just barely hiding her crotch, stomach exposed, small breasts barely concealed by a tiny shirt.

“Jane?” The neighbor asked in shock. Jane, finally somewhat coming to her sense, threw her hands over herself.

“Jane was trying out costumes for the play.” I said, keeping my lie going. “What do you think?”

“Uh...” Was all Mr. neighbor could muster.

“I thought it was a little revealing, but Jane really likes it.” I kept lying, smiling a bit. It seemed right to make this seem like Jane's idea.

“Oh... really?” the neighbor said, barely listening. His jaw was practically hanging to the floor as he stared at Jane.

“Yeah, she loves showing off her body, though she always gets embarrassed.” I went on with my made up story. “You know girls.”

“Yeah... girls...” He drooled, eyes locked on Jane's thighs.

“Well, it was great of you to stop by.” I said, taking him around the shoulder and turning him back towards the door.

“Really?” He said, trying to shake off the vision of Jane.

“Of course!” I laughed. “Feel free to stop by any time!”

“Oh, okay!” He smiled. “I'll do that!”

I gently pushed him out the door. He peaked one more glimspe at Jane before I shut the door.

“What the hell did you do that for?!” Jane yelped after a few moments.

“What?” I asked, feigning innocence.

“Invite him into my house!” Jane went on.

“What? He seemed nice!” I said.

“That creepy nerd was ogling me!” Jane said, stomping her foot angrily.

“Hey, you were the one yelling, drawing attention to us.” I pointed out.

“I don't care!” She screeched, though she lowered her voice to a harsh whisper. “I don't want that fat slob seeing me like this!”

“Well, he did.” I said. “Besides, I thought he seemed nice.” I yawned, stretching. “Well, I've got to hit the hay.”

I walked past the confused Janet, getting my phone from it's hiding spot. Her eyes went wide as I ended the video which had been going.

“YOU'VE BEEN FILMING?!” She yelled in horrified and enraged realization. “THE WHOLE TIME?!

“That's right.” I said smugly, slipping the phone back into my pocket. “A little extra assurance to keep you obedient.”

“YOU RAT!” She yelped, glaring at me with pure rage on her face. With her current school girl outfit though, she really just looked adorable.

“Careful, keep yelling and your neighbor might check on you again.” I said. When I mentioned the neighbor she threw her hands back over herself again, tugging down her skirt and crossing an arm over her chest. While she was distracted I went towards the door.

“Wait, you're leaving?” She demanded. I was surprised by her tone. She almost sounded... disappointed? I was probably imagining things.

“Yes.” I said, opening the door.

“But I'm locked out of my room! I don't have any clothes!”

“Well tough.” I said firmly. “Looks like your spending another night on the couch.” Something in me loved giving these little orders to this uptight girl who had aggressively run my life for recent memory. A girl who was used to getting exactly what she wanted, having no room to argue. I let her, red faced, pulling her tiny skirt down, arm over her small breasts, an expression of shock, rage and humiliation on her face.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post: