View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 07:33 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,642 Times in 6,172 Posts

From what you have posted so far, I am trying to determine if you have a substantial collection of these pics, perhaps many that I have not seen. It is a bit hard to tell. Usually I tend to gloss over threads like this, thinking "I've seen them all". Well, maybe I have and maybe I haven't. BUt anyway, don't let me stop you from putting pics up. If you put enough up, then perhaps the thread might earn the nickname the "official" nude pageant thread. But then there is this thing about not wanting pros. Thats a point of confusion for me because I do not know from looking at my own collection which are the pros and which are not. Sure, there are the NAP pros, and a lot of strip clubs host these types of pageants too where the contestants are always exotic dancers. But I'm not sure i've got this all sorted out in my folders where the naturist pageant stuff is clean of the strip club pageant stuff. Oh well, I will keep an eye on this thread anyway, and see what goes up. Sounds like you may be a long time collector, which is very good for OCC

cheers,

Klondike
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post: