View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 10:50 PM

Thanked 7,651 Times in 379 Posts
Default I never planned to show anyone her pics.

I originally shot secret videos of her because I thought it was a challenge and wanted to jerk off to her when I was home alone. One fuck is good, but a good fuck followed by a followup mental fuck is better! *

My wife has always been uptight and is a straight laced gal that would never dream of letting anyone but me see her naked body. She is well respected and comes from a very conservative background. However, it isn't like she is a sweet shy gal that avoids confrontation. She is a confident woman that speaks her mind and can be a real b*tch sometimes. That is what makes having nude and sex pics and vids so hot. She is the type of woman men think is hot but would never dare say anything suggestive to her.

I am sure I am biased, but I think my wife has one of the hottest bodies on this site. I like the 40+ aged women since I am 40+ and think she has taken remarkable care of her body.

The thought of someone who is in her family's conservative circle of friends having a dirty little secret and then sees her nude picture but isn't able to tell anyone makes me laugh. The thought that some of the husbands of her girlfriends who have spent years wanting to fuck her and go out of their way to try to look down her shirt think the pic they see might be her is great too. The thought of some guy picking her to look at while he shoots his load in the bathroom sink because his wife pissed him off is a great thought too.

I try to disguise her enough that there is a mystery to who she is, but that a guy who knows her thinks it may be her and saves her picture and studies it.*

The best thing of all is that she thinks the only non- medical person who has ever seen her naked body is me. To see that half a million men (and some women) have seen her is a tremendous turn on. The selfish part of me thinks (trophy wife syndrome?) "You can look at her, but I get to look at her and fuck her."

I didn't know there were so many pervs like me out there.*I thought I was the sick fuck. Now I think all of us are sick fucks! It is good to be part of the community of sick fucks!
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Larry27 For This Useful Post: