Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Family exposures
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 12:07 PM

Thanked 3,617 Times in 278 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyguyver View Post
collector5757, great! Do you have any more stories about her & her brother?

TeddyBear, Would love to hear your story in more detail, descriptions of your sister & her friends would be nice
Actually, I do. After her sexy show from my earlier post, it was clear that her teasing him got us BOTH really hot, and most of the time we had sex we were talking about what she had done, or might do, to tease him again and again.

Her grandparents came for a week long visit, and she told me after a couple days that her mom had put the grandparents in my GF's room, and had my GF sleeping on the spare bunk of her brother's bunk bed. Well, she had a blast tormenting the poor kid. I imagine her mom just expected her to sleep in her brother's room, but she started changing clothes there too, and always tried to do it when he was around. And he was ALWAYS around LOL. At night he'd get ready for bed first, and then she'd come in and close the door. There was a chair about 5 feet from the bed, and she kept most of her stuff there. The first night, she came in and just kind of stood around a bit as they chatted. She pulled out her shortest nightie (the old "babydoll" style that came with matching panties), which was also kind of sheer, laid it on the chair, then very casually started undressing as they talked and he stared at her.

She told me she'd been thinking of stripping for him all day, and had worn her prettiest bra and panties. She unbuttoned her shirt first and left it open for a minute or so, then slowly unzipped her jeans and wiggled them down and pulled them off. Next her shirt came off, and she spent several minutes just standing, turning, pretending to need different things so she could move around the room for him. Then she reached out and turned off the bright overhead light, saying that she had to change now. And then... she turned on the reading lamp by the bed!! Well, she really had his attention then, and very slowly, as if nothing was unusual at all, unhooked her bra and dropped it on the floor. She said he almost choked with surprise and excitement, and her nipples were very hard!

She let him just look for a minute, then slid her panties down and off her legs, so she was completely naked only a few feet from him. He was STARING, and they both were a little shaky with excitement. Finally she pulled her little nightie over her head- it didn't come down far enough to cover her bare little pussy- and to get into the top bunk, she stepped over to the bed and stood right on the edge of his bed frame then swung one leg up to the top bunk, deliberately leaving her legs spread for a few seconds before she bounced up and onto the top mattress. she told me that her pussy was only a couple of feet from his head and wide open eyes.

She gave him another show the next morning-
The Following 58 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post: