Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Breastfeeding friends
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 11:22 AM

Thanked 16,194 Times in 1,123 Posts

The other situation involves my own wife. My wife isn't a prude around strangers, but she is a prude around her family and her friends (it seems backwards to me, but that is how she is).

She would nurse in front of anyone, but she would always cover up very carefully and she was good about it.

We were sharing a one-room cabin with her sister and sister's husband last summer. Now, everyone in the family is generally a prude except me. I would change my clothes in front of everyone in the morning (even out of my swimsuit) since the bathroom was extremely tiny and it was a one-room cabin. People would complain, but I would tell them to just not look. (Everyone else changed under their covers!)

During this time, my wife was nursing under her nursing covers, etc.

Well, we were out on a rented boat and my wife had to nurse, but she forgot her cover. She decided to heck with it and pulled down her swimsuit (one-piece) and started nursing. Her sister saw it but her sister's husband was looking the other way.

Just when her sister's husband turned around (my wife hates her sister's husband), the baby pulled on the swimsuit and exposed my wife's other breast to everyone, and the other husband saw.

I tried to cover my wife's breast for her since I am protective of her, but she said "Oh, let him look. It's bound to happen sometime." And she just let him look. I thought it was weird since she hated him so much, but apparently the situation had overridden her feelings.

Then dumb me, I tried to use the situation to convince my wife's sister to take her swimsuit top off so I could see her boobs since her husband saw my wife's boobs, but it backfired and everyone hated me for next few hours, but I thought it would only be fair.
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: