Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 06:57 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

We were visiting for some time when Bob called my wife and requested that our waitress please refresh our drinks. This sight was priceless. Out walks a very naked bobs wife. Vodka bottle in one hand and a bottle of cranberry in the other. You could tell the minute she realized that we were not alone. She had exited the house and turned taking two steps then halted. She paused. Placed the vodka bottle over her pussy and arm across her tits. She then backed up apologizing saying I'm sorry I did not know we had company.

As she retreated I hold my glass up and request a refresh. She said maybe it's best if you do it yourself still backing up. I introduced her to my brother and told her he dropped by for a visit as he was driving by. She said right. By this time she had her ass against the house still covering. I asked if she was going to go back on her debt. She paused and walked to me. I am sitting with Bob on my right and my brother on my left. She started to place the bottle between her legs to open when I requested additional ice. She rolled her eyes and gave up. I had my feet resting on the cooler of ice. I removed my feet. She turned with her ass at me. Bent over and placed both bottles on the deck. We all had a nice rear view of her smooth pussy and tits bouncing. She opens the cooler and refills both glasses with ice and drink.

As she is walking to the door she turns hiding nothing and ask my brother if he would like a drink. After stuttering he requested ice water. She then said if she is going to come out often we better get the fire pit cranked up. We did as instructed. She returned carrying the glass of ice water on a try. She delivered to my brother and said if you want us outside you need the actual furniture from the storage building. We were sitting on folding chairs. So we go out and unload the outdoor furniture for one night.

I will admit it was more comfortable but a pain nonetheless. In the excitement we failed to maintain the grill. Alcohol, nudity and conversation drew our attention away from our duties. We ended up with bobs wife serving us snacks for the afternoon. As the day progressed to night we got the music, fire and alcohol going. Bob and I were nice and toasted. What we didn't know was the girls were inside experimenting making different drinks. I could tell my wife was getting drunkish but bobs wife was more so. At some point bobs wife was on the sofa laying on her side with her legs bent and open. I look at my brother and he is fixated on her pussy.

By this time it's dark with the fire roaring and lights on so no problem with visibility. My wife eventually came out to stay and visit. She had changed into her sleeping shirt. It's my old fraternity jersey. It hangs down just below her ass and pussy. I knew she was drunk when she sat/flopped down on the end of the sofa. Bobshe wife asked what she had on under the shirt. She smiled and said her birthday suit. After some time the girls were complaining of too cold and tired of getting up to stand by the fire.

I was enjoying the girls standing by the fire. My wife would turn and we would get a hint of what was under her shirt as she would bend toward the flames. So we again headed to the building and brought out the outdoor propane heaters. One on each end of the sofa. Now the girls are toasty and happy. We continue enjoying the environment.

Bob and my brother start on my wife to help bobs wife feel comfortable by removing her shirt. She would laugh saying she won so she declined. They continued to press their case. My wife finally asked what they were willing to do for her shirt. They started the bargaining process. My wife was ready to be naked but she was looking for an excuse. Bobs wife came up with the solution. There is a small pond on the property behind our house. Not ours. Cross a fence and about a hundred yard walk. She said guys strip and walk to the pond. Jump in and swim across. Then come back.

My brother and Bob stood and started undressing. They look at me. I said i am guaranteed to see her naked later so I pass. Bob and my brother are completely naked and ready. So flashlights in hand they head to the pond. I could hear the screaming from the cold water. They returned and went inside for a hot shower.

I am outside with the girls. We do a shot and my wife removes her shirt. They are both sitting across from me legs open talking and laughing. I hear nothing. I keep thinking about a visit with both girls. They ask me what I'm thinking. I say what I could do to you both in a bed. Bobs wife reaches over and pinches my wife's nipple. She said does that help. I nod a yes. My wife reaches over and does the same to her. I am rock hard.

Before anything else can happen my brother walks out the door. I'm cursing under my breath. He was excited to see both ladies naked. Soon Bob returned. We had a great visit. Both ladies teased my poor brother to death. The running joke was he moved the ice cooler in front of him for a reason. Both girls would exaggerate the bending process as they fill our glasses. He kept saying if my wife bent any further and got any closer he was going to have to touch her. She continued.

Well she did it one too many times. She walked/stumbled over to the ice. She patted my brother on the leg and said if you move the cooler I won't be tempting you so much. He placed his ice water on the table and said you have been warned. Bob started chanting. By this time bobs wife is asleep on the sofa and my wife is enjoying all the attention. So she looks at Bob, he is sitting beside my brother and said would you like to move the cooler. He declined. She is doing this to tease them and enjoying every minute. She keeps turning and shaking her tits at them as she stalls. I am to my brothers left. She looks at me and I say keep me out of this. She smiles and says fine I will just get my ice.

She steps back. Her calves are against my brothers chair. She is straddling his legs. She sits on his lap and says I need to sit to open it. As she opens the cooler she is grinding her pussy on his lap. Now the top is open she turns and looks at him and said you seem to be a little excited while she continues rotating her hips. He said wait you have some ash from the fire on you. He reaches over and starts to lightly pinch and pull her right nipple. She continued rotating her hips for several seconds before standing forcing him to release.

She now opens her legs more. Bob and I have a great angled view of her pussy. My brother has it directly in front. She then bends into the cooler. As she places one cube into her glass she starts rocking side to side waving her pussy in his face. She continues. He looks at Bob then me. I just nod and shrugged my shoulders. My wife has her left hand on the side of the cooler. Glass in the ice and says she lost count and dumps it and starts over.

As the first cube hits the glass my brother lays his hand on her ass cheek. She continues to rock side to side. He moves his hand and traces the outside of her pussy lips with his finger. She slows her rocking and dumps the ice again. As she continued he continued running his finger all over her pussy. He starts to play by pushing his finger the length of her pussy till he entered her to his knuckle. He started sliding his finger in and out till he had it buried. She is now rocking back to meet his finger. This continues till he started to attempt a second. She then rocked forward till his finger made its exit and she stood up. She closed the cooler and walked to the sofa. She sat down made her drink. She drank half and said I need sex and I need it now.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: