View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 03:11 AM

Default Dare suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojoa View Post
Helloyo, I like the idea. Maybe she could be getting out to answer a cell phone (one hand) while holding a drink, or "accidentally" kick the bottoms into the pool after stepping out and untying them.

Going bottomless in front of a group is a pretty big dare. Maybe topless would be a good first dare and for a top without shoulder straps, there's only one tie to undo
True, I just figured doing it in front of friends (though more intimate) may be less risky than doing something in a public setting. I do like the idea of something coming undone as she gets out. It'd be easy to trap a string under ur hand if you're pulling urself out of the side of the pool, rather than using the stairs. Or to "lose" your top going down a water-slide, or off a diving board. That'd be interesting, lol.

I do have another idea for a possible dare. Stand in only your underwear, or topless, or if you dare, naked in front of your bedroom window with the lights on, and the blinds open, facing toward the window or away from it (or both). Keep your eyes closed so you're unsure if anyone outside can see you through your window. Pick a set amount of time you have to stand there before you're allowed to move, like 2 minutes or 5 minutes, or if you want to face both ways, how about 5 minutes each? To make it feel more personal, tell the forum what day and what time you've decided to do it (even though we're all probably in a different city, this way it'll stick in the back of your head, 'what are the odds someone saw my post and they're watching me right now?'). If you don't feel like it's daring enough than make it your front porch instead of your window. Push your limits as far as you're comfortable. I hope my suggestions are contributing. I'd be happy to try and think of more