Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Twisted Bliss: Alexa Humiliates Everyone
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 12:48 AM

Alexa Bliss vs Carmella – Paddle on a pole match

Alexa Bliss comes out first, wearing her classic red and white attire with both ass cheeks hanging out a bit. Carmella comes out in a white crop top that says “Fabulous” and a pair of tight black short tights, causing Alexa to mutter “trailer trash” under her breath as Carmella enters the ring. Carmella immediately spears Alexa to the ground and grabs her by the hair. Carmella uses Bliss' hair to bounce her head off the mat a few times. Carmella picks up Alexa by the hair and with a running start, tosses her across the ring by it. She goes over to Bliss and kicks her in the ribs. Carmella turns around and goes to climb the ropes by the pole. Alexa gets up and clubs her in the back, pulling her off the ropes by the hair. Alexa stomps on Carmella on the ground before choking her with her boot. Bliss takes Carmella by the hair and picks her up, only to slam her head back down against the mat. Alexa puts her boots on Carmella's hair and pulls up her arms, yanking the hair on 'Mella's head. Alexa takes the bottom of Carmella's 'fabulous' crop top and quickly yanks it over her head, stripping it off. Alexa laughs as Carmella tries to cover up her black push-up bra clad chest while Alexa swings her top around.

Alexa: Where's a trashy wh*r* like you shop, 'princess' 'Mella? Wal-Mart's five dollar section?

Alexa takes Carmella by the hair and gets her on her knees before choking her with her own top. Carmella coughs and gags as Alexa pulls back even further. Alexa lets go and lets Carmella's face slam into the ground, followed by her rolling onto her back. Alexa mockingly wipes her ass with Carmella's shirt before flinging it down onto Carmella's face. Carmella tries to back away but Alexa hits a running dropkick, sending her on her back. Alexa walks over to the pole and begins climbing the ropes. Carmella gets up and trips Alexa, droping her over the top rope. Carmella gets to her feet and instead of going for the pole, she sees Alexa's ass, hanging out of her tight red shorts. Carmella pulls down Alexa's shorts, revealing just a black thong covering up her thick ass. Carmella takes off the shorts and tosses them onto the mat. Alexa kicks up and down, trying to free herself while Carmella holds her in place. Carmella mockingly rubs Alexa's ass cheeks before giving her hard spanks to each one, causing Bliss to yelp with each smack. Carmella spits on her hand and spanks her again. Carmella takes Alexa's legs and shoves them forward, dumping her out of the ring. Carmella slowly begins climbing the ropes toward the paddle. She's standing on the to rope when Alexa gets up on the apron and pulls Carmella's leg, crotching her on the top rope. Alexa gets into the ring and throws Carmella onto the mat, head first. Alexa stomps on the back of Carmella's head as Carmella cries out in pain. Alexa drags Carmella to the center of the ring and climbs to the opposite turnbuckle. Alexa hits the Twisted Bliss and effectively knocks out Carmella. Alexa mockingly moonwalks before stepping on Carmella's stomach and walking right over to the pole. Alexa climbs the ropes and easily grabs the paddle. The bell rings as Alexa walks over to Carmella and puts her foot on Carmella's bra clad chest.

Winner: Alexa Bliss

Alexa: Time to give this disgusting piece of New York trailer trash the humiliation she deserves. But first, I think we all want to see a little more of that ass of your's!

Alexa rolls Carmella onto her stomach and grabs onto 'Mella's shorts. She gives them a quick yank, revealing Carmella's entire tan ass! Alexa completely pulls them down her smooth legs and tosses them in the center of the ring.

Alexa: No underwear, Carmella? Really? What kind of dumb bimbo comes out to a spanking match without a pair of panties on. Go on, wake up, time for your punishment!

Alexa mockingly boots Carmella in each of her ass cheeks, as Carmella slowly regains composure. She gets to her knees and looks down, realizing she's now showing her pussy to the entire world. Carmella screams and tries to cover herself before attempting to crawl out of the ring. Alexa yanks her back by the hair and slams her face into the ground. Alexa props Carmella up on all fours and holds her by the back of her bra. Alexa takes the paddle, pulls back and smacks it across Carmella's left ass cheek, causing her whole body to shake and Carmella to wimper in pain. Alexa has a sadistic smile as she pulls back and spanks her right cheek with the paddle, iliciting another whine from Carmella. Alexa begins going faster, spanking each of Carmella's ass cheeks with the wooden paddle, making Carmella moan and whine each time her firm ass takes punishment. Alexa can't help but laugh at Carmella's misfortune, completely dominating and humiliating her biggest rival. For insult to injury, Alexa puts down the paddle and begins rubbing Carmella's, no red, ass cheeks. Alexa begins spanking Carmella with her hand, getting enjoyment out of Carmella's moaning with each smack. Alexa stands up and hits Carmella over the back with the paddle, knocking her out. She walks out of the ring, still with the paddle, as Eva Marie runs down to the ring to check on her friend, Carmella. Alexa's eyes light up as she sneaks into the ring and cracks the paddle over the back of Eva's head.

Alexa: Is this bimbo serious? Turning her back on me after what I did to her last week? Well she's gonna pay for that!

Alexa immediately rips open Eva's white tank top, revealing a red bra underneath. She also pulls down Eva's jeans, slowly revealing Eva's plump ass, only covered by a skimpy pair of red panties. Alexa tosses the jeans and top to lucky fans in the crowd. Alexa drags Carmella over to the ropes and ties her arms up in them. Then she takes Eva to the other side of the ring and ties her up in those ropes. The crowd goes wild taking pictures of Carmella's exposed pussy and punished, red ass. Alexa grabs a water bottle from ringside and douses both of her victims with it, waking them up. Carmella screams, trying to free her arms and trying to cross her legs to hide her pussy.

Alexa: So who wants to play a little game here? I'm going to strip these two dumb skanks of their bras and you, the fans, can decide who you think has the better titties. Now how does that sound?

The crowd goes nuts before William Regal's music hits and he comes out onto the ramp.

Regal: Now Alexa, I've had just about enough of you terrorizing my wrestlers. So I had a discussion with Stephanie McMahon and we've decided that you're being called up to the main roster. We believe that the more experienced women will teach you a lesson.

Alexa smiles, thinking of the humiliation she could dole out to the 'bimbos' of the main roster. She walks over to Eva and grabs onto Eva's bra.

Alexa:So you're saying that I'm no longer an NXT wrestler? And I no longer answer to you William? I think I can live with that!

Alexa smiles as she yanks off Eva's bra in one motion. Eva screams and struggles as her massive breasts bounce all over the place, with Alexa making sure to wipe Eva's hair away from her chest. As Alexa walks over to Carmella, Carmella pathetically tries to kick her, revealing her pussy yet again. Alexa grabs Carmella's bra as Carmella begs and pleads. Alexa just smile and rips it right off, revealing Carmella's petite and perky breasts. Carmella screams and cries, humiliating herself even further while Eva just hangs her head in shame. Alexa takes both bras with her, leaving the ring and skipping past William Regal as both Eva and Carmella are still suck in the ring, confined by the ropes.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zidaneix For This Useful Post: