Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Photo developed at stores
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 08:45 PM

Thanked 1,663 Times in 52 Posts

Before digital I used to take nude pics of the wife, I used to take mine to the local store that had the photo printer in the front window, you could stand at the window and watch the pics being developed. Now the rub was you never knew when your roll of film would be developed so half the fun was that you never knew who was going to get a glimpse of your wife naked. I knew the guys working behind the counter would get their copies.....

Once my wife cheated on me and was silly enough to take pics of her and her bf, when she got the film developed she took out the evidence pics (there was about 9 of them) and the other 15, which where family shots she bought home. I was used to getting the full 24 to 27 pics per roll so when I saw 15 I asked her where the others were. She told me they didnt come out.....Yeah right. I checked the negatives and bingo, there she was laying on the bed of a sleazy motel room, the damming bit was the 2 different packets of smokes andd the pics of him grinning like the cat that had just eaten the cream... cos the prick had just.

I was angry but also excited so I took the negatives to the shop and asked them to develop the ones I nominated, I think the young guy behind the counter must have thought it strange that I was asking for specific pics of a guy and a girl in bed pics.
Attached Thumbnails
a.jpg   IMG_2408_1.jpg  

IMG_1527_1.jpg  
The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to steve_1056 For This Useful Post: