View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorne_uk View Post
My wifes biggest fantasy we to be tied down and put on display so everything was showing, she wanted to be helpless and in a position where people could look but not touch, she wanted her legs raised and spread apart but she would be masked. It developed over time into being touched but and then being fucked but still only stayed a fantasy.

She would go on webcam to let men watch her and would have phone sex with strangers while I was there listening in. There was a few times she was tied to bed naked with a cam attached to the ceiling looking down at her and she had a mask on with a phone headset so people could call her and chat, she loved being unable to do anything while they told her what the would be doing .

Another fantasy she did act out was getting another mobile and she would take naked selfies which again didnt show her face or anything that would give away who she was but did show everything else . She would then send them to people she knew like work collegues and friends or sometimes just numbers she would come across then follow it with another message apologizing for sending it to the wrong number, quite a few people texting back asking for more or coming back with suggestions, she did the same on email a few times sending pictures to collegues work emails. She just loved it knowing people she worked with had seen her tits and pussy
That idea has really got me thinking. I wonder how many other nice gfs and wives have actually done things similarly . cheers
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to handiwerker3 For This Useful Post: