View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 08:56 AM

Thanked 1,120 Times in 49 Posts
Default Wife's Fantasy

I guess my wife's fantasy is really twisted compared to the stories that I've read about other wives. I've lived out a few of my wife's fantasy's for her & most were fairly tame. Having sex in the woods in the middle of the day & having me walk back to the truck naked & drive home that way. To her calling me on the cellphone & telling me to strip as soon as I walk in the back door, only to find out her 2 sisters are sitting in the living room when I walk in. I think those were the warm ups for the biggest fantasy she had planned that I didn't think she had in her. One night she handcuffed me to the bed & said her all time fantasy was to be in total control of a helpless man & she can do whatever she wanted. She said men like to do that to women & she wanted to find out what its like to be in total control. I was thinking hell this could be fun, me & her in a little bit of foreplay, then walks in her girlfriend that I'm not to crazy about. The wife came up by my head & told me you can fight it or enjoy it, its up to you & handed her GF a pair of scissors. I told my wife you gotta be kidding, not her anybody but her & she started snipping away, PJ bottoms in pieces, shirt cut in half, then snip snip, naked. Couldn't believe it, the wife just let a woman strip me while she watched & its a woman I don't even get along with. I figured what the hell its her fantasy no big deal, she let her friend strip me, see me naked. Then her friend starts stroking me & I thought oh no this ain't happening. Then her GF comes up with this bright idea, lets shave him, they like us bald lets see how he likes it. The wife is all over that & goes & gets the shaving stuff & before long clean as a whistle. Then her GF brakes out the camera takes her a couple pics. Then her GF starts a stroking again & I'm thinking oh no I can't let her do this to me, not her. The wife is just smiling saying how long can you hold out. I said really your gonna let her do this? Then she said I can have her get naked? I had to let it go, her GF laughed & says it's been fun & says I gotta go, really that's all you wanted to do? Now the wife gets naked & decides a 69 is in order & she was as wet as I've ever seen her. I would have to say she enjoyed every bit of her fantasy, she definitely has some good fantasy's.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to zippersbs For This Useful Post: