Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 05:02 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

My experiences with my wife are either reastroom or famine. Her favorite sprts/NBA team opens their season tonight. Seems that was the talk around her school today. I received several text asking the spread, who is favored (I know she should have gotten that from the spread buthe that's why I like wagers with my wife) and my prediction. I had no clue what she was doing.

Turns out she and bob's wife continued the discussion till they had a bet on the game tonight. My wife, of course, took the grizzlies. Bobs wife has the timberwolves. My wife was able to get 3 points in the wager.

She just called me to let me know to be home early. I asked why. She said that Bob and his wife are going to meet us at a sports bar about an hour from home so we can watch the game. I asked why so far away and not at our local sports bar that is definitely bigger and nicer in sports viewing. Part of the wager was they had to both wear their denim skirts and a tightish top no undergarments allowed.

She is currently driving home so I guess I will get a surprise with the attire. Now the wager. It also seems that they could not establish a winners reward or a losers debt. They ended on an agreement to conclude when we reach the bar. My wife asked me to assist in giving her ideas for the wager so now i will start pondering. Game time 7 central so I am also headed home.

Not sure if this is headed in a direction to post but going to a bar an hour away with my wife in a short denim skirt, a tight top and nothing else seems to imply it might.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: