Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 06:07 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

As I said my brother relayed touching my wife to this point but did not mention the penetration. My wife said she acted as though she was asleep and half drunk, which was true, when she looked at my brother. She said she asked if he finished that she dosed/passed out for a second. He said he did as good as could be done. She rolled over. He offered to help her with her front. She declined saying that his wife might get angry if he was touching her in that way. She finished and stood.

He helped her out of the bath. He asked if he could help her dry off. She again declined for the same reason. He said if a towel is between him and her he is not touching. She said she thought this was OK. I can picture this but I still find it humorous. She said he took a towel and dried her hair shoulders back and ass. He came around front she said maybe she should do her chest to his bagging but she dried her front. He then took the towel and dryer her legs. When he reached her pussy he asked for her to spread her legs. She said maybe she should do that. He objected saying he touched her before till she relented. She opened her legs wide, he took the towel and "dryed" her pussy. On the last swipe he dropped the towel and ran his hand completely across her pussy. She quickly objected but he claimed accident.

He watched through her whole routine till it came to lotion. He asked about it. She said she applies the lotion all over to keep her skin young and smooth. He said it works. As she applied to her face he asked if he could help. She stoodid, he took the canister and started applying on her shoulders and back. She had to correct him and he had to rub in completely. She said that was the first time she had the lotion applied to her back. He then request to do her legs. She said no touching her vaginas. He said he would do what he could. He applied almost to her pussy on each leg. After getting it rubbed in he stood. He said I can do the rest but not without the accidental touch. She said she can get the rest. Again he complained and finally came clean to her.

He told her about what he had done while bathing her. He left out the penetration. She acted surprised. He again said well that's the third time I touched you so I can finish. She relented. He applied lotion to her upper thighs. Too much. She said he had to spend additional time rubbing it in getting to brush her pussy by "accident". He then asked if she applied there. She said occasionally but not every day. He asked if he could. She said she was already aroused now and would touch more than he expected. She said he started begging with her non negative response.

Being highly aroused and we're she agreed. She put the lotion in his hand so he wouldn't have an excuse to spend additional time. He asked if she could widen her stance. She did. He started at her mound and worked the lotion in every crevasse and fold. She said she was getting wetter with every movement on her clit. He again started running his finger over her opening. This was driving her mad. He kept leaving this area and rubbing her all over but returning. She said after a minute she had to put her hand on his shoulder. He asked if she was OK and she just mumbled mmmhuummm.

I told her he just told me about applying lotion. She smiled and said he did that. She said he continued and now there was no way he could get all the moisture rubbed in. As he was "rubbing" in the lotion around her clit he said he was about to lose it in his pants. All she said was me too. He asked was she about to orgasm. She said yes so we better stop. He said me too while still rubbing her clit. She said I want to watch. Ok after? She agreed. He continued on her clit. All she said she could think was I wish he would suck on my nipple and I would lose it. She was on the verge when he moved down and inserted his finger. This time he went fully in. She lost it and flooded his hand while working his finger.

After regaining her composure and drying off she said well you might as well finish. She said he spent the next 5 minutes working lotion into her tits and nipples and it felt great. When complete she put on a robe and sat down saying your turn. He asked for assistance he removed his shorts to a half flaccid wet penis. She declined. He said at least be naked for me to do this. She removed her robe. She said he started stroking himself to hard. He said he had already half cumed in his shorts. She opened her legs and started rubbing her pussy. She asked if this helped. He started shooting his load at the foot of her chair.

After he cleaned up, he came outside and she got in the bed. He gave me most of the account leaving off the penetration and extent of touching. She said I could not tell him she was awake so I won't.

Sunday morning he and I were outside talking. He was telling me again how hott my wife is and how he got to touch her. He said he can not let his wife know how much he did. So he told me he was going to tell her he watched her bathe and got to dry her off. I asked what he will tell her about me. He smiled. When I left he woke her up. He showed her my text and said I was out here alone with her. He said she was really excited about it so he told her what I did. He said she was so turned on he got a blow job and a royal fucking from her by the pool and again in the bed later.

It's kind of weird. We can not talk about what we did because each knows some. When we were all together through noon if was conversation as usual. They left to go shopping at 1. As we were saying and hugging our goodbyes my brothers wife said we will have to come up again soon. I said you are more than welcome but the pool closes soon. She said that's OK. Nude grilling by the fire will be fun too.

My wife is OK with the weekend but she says it feels different now she let my brother touch her all over. I asked what's the difference. She said it's your brother. I laughed. I said if I die tomorrow he will try to divorce his wife to try and marry you. It was an odd weekend. We have both used what transpired when having sex. The other night we even did a little role playing with me being my brother reenacting the above events but I got to have sex. She was really into it. Three orgasms in maybe twenty minutes of sex. I'm starting to like the role playing. Tonight she is going to be bobs wife. We are going out in the role.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: