View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 11:11 PM

Thanked 1,555 Times in 35 Posts

She was back at it this weekend. I needed to stain our deck so sent the kids to their cousins again. My wife offered to help so it would take less time. I told her not to worry and she could work on her tan. I gave her a new thong bikini (nice scrunch butt design) and told her to try it on.

So I started my staining work and a few minutes later she came out wearing a t-shirt with just the thong under it. She cranked up some music, laid out her blanket in the yard, removed the t-shirt and laid on her stomach. I had a great view from up on the deck. Her ass looked so nice in the new thong.

After about 30 minutes she turned over to tan her front. I took a break at this point and laid out with her. Once she had about 30 minutes, she headed in. Rather than cover up, she just stood up topless, gathered her things and went inside.

She put on the matching top and then came back out to hang some towels on the line. It was nice seeing her walk around the yard in the new thong.

We're heading to the Caribbean in 3 weeks and hope to get her I the thong and topless there. Might be difficult since the kids will be with us. We'll see.

Until next time...
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to mkenzy For This Useful Post: