View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 01:00 PM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 265 Posts

Wasn't in the same room, per se, but the situation is the same.
I was out for a weekend with my ex, her cousin and her bf and my ex's brother. We'd been staying at another relative's place and decided to head to a nearby lake for the day. The cousin's bf had a school bus that was sort of converted to a camper. It was still wide open but had a set of bunk beds toward the rear on one side, and a table/dining area closer to the front.
When we got to the lake, my ex and her cousin, who had fantastic tits, stayed in the bus to change after us three guys got out. My ex told me after that her cousin was very interested in her shaved pussy, asking her about it and very openly looking at it.
When we left the lake later in the day, us two couple were getting fairly drunk, but the ex's brother was sober, so we decided he should drive us back.
It didn't take long on the road before me and the ex were on the bottom bunk with her cousin and her bf on the top bunk, banging away! I know her brother was getting an eyefull, because I looked up at one point, while the two above us were pounding away, and could see his face in the rear view mirror. I'm sure he'd adjusted it to be able to see all the action going on behind him.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post: