View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 06:01 PM

Went out the other night in search of BBWs as I do from time to time. After a long 9-year dry speak I finally connect with Kristen who is out on a bachelorette with a bunch of friends. K is def the BBW of the group but I make my in by flirting with one of her friends who takes the bait and reels me into the group. Once I'm in I pour full attention, praise, and affection on K. She is eating it tup. You can tell her friends where the ones getting all the attention until now.

Eventually I end up inviting her back to room, which I have booked in a hotel in downtown nearby. It's hot, I say - how about coming up to my room for a shower and we can chill out. She agrees! We go back to my room but on the way she starts getting nervous and texting her friends. I coax her upstairs where we hit a quick joint and pour up some drinks. I end up taking a show and come out with nothing but a towel. Eventually she agrees to a shower too and I let her head off into the bathroom by herself.

When she came out with only a towel on I knew we were good to go. Except... she keeps testing her friends.... We have another drink and smoke a bit more and eventually 2 of them show up! Wow! They have a few drinks but are appalled that K is here with me and wearing nothing but a towel. However... eventually they ask to take a showed and they head into the bathroom together. And they shower K starts giving me a blowjob.

Her 2 friends eventually emerge from the bathroom - dressed. However, when they walk out they are in amazement as K gives me a bj. OMG, K!!! WTF ARE YOU DOING ?!?!?!?!?! They can't help but with as I sit on themed and K works my cock like an expert. The eventually pour drinks as they watch and I latch onto eyes of each of them going back and forth.

Finally, K stops and I'm about blow my load. I get her doggy on the bed (about the only way to fuck her due to her size) and mount her from behind as I a pound her ass HARD!!!

Her friends are in amazement and laugh and giggling and drinking and look me right in the eye back and forth back and forth. THIS WAS FUCKING HOT!

I pull out and wave them over - c'mon, lets get this party going! But they won't join in! dammit!
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to capmandu For This Useful Post: