View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 06:30 AM

Thanked 29,761 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default something like that

We have an official unofficial nude beach. If you walk down this one beach past the downed trees is clothing optional.

I went to try it to see if I could handle being naked. Anyway I was walking around and similar to your story the path narrowed to the point where only one person could pass. As I'm walking to this point opposite is a mother daughter who I saw earlier walk past the point. Just by luck they were coming back as I was starting my walk. The mom was a nudist as she had an all over tan but the daughter had obvious tan lines from her bikini so she doesn't go nude often. Mom had a decent body with ample boobs. The daughter was leaner but nice size b cups.
As we approached I was a little worried so I walked backwards and seeing no one else I have my cock a few tugs to get the blood flowing and give me more size.

We met at the spot and I let th3 ladies pass. You actually had to walk over another fallen tree so the mom did with ease smiled and said hello. She held a hand out for her daughter and I noticed the daughter was shy. I could tell she didn't mind if others saw her boobs but her pussy was a different story. She would have to stretch her leg over the log leaving herself wide open. She faced me when doing this and I saw her look down at my cock as I was watching her b cups and hard nipples.
We all smiled at each other but then the daughter did something I will never forget. She made it obvious she was looking at my cock. So I turned sideways for her to see and stood still as she walked away. She turned around to see me and waved. Needless to say I was right hard and that's not a good look on a nude beach.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post: