View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 04:15 AM

Default naked walking

A few years ago I lived in the near of a very special lake for nudists. It is a great lake in the middle of a dark forest in Bavaria. It is not an official swimming lake. No such things like restaurants or wash rooms. Just nature and 60 percent nude and 40 percent clothed visitors. It is a very mixed company. There are no exact areas for nudists.

The particular thing is, you can walk completely naked around this big lake. One round takes about 25 minutes.

I have made the nude round very often in my life. It is exciting to be naked without any chance to put quickly clothes on. Just my naked body and my shoes.

I rembered one day. I was in the middle of my nude walk. In the front of me was a group of about 10 clothed hikers. Most of them were women. They walked straight to me.

I considered to make a turn to the direction from where I came.

I made my decision and walked further. Oh no, I thought, the path here is very small. I stopped at the edge of the path. The hikers passed and I felt some short looks to my naked penis. Some of the younger women giggled.

I was embarrassed.

Does anyone have some similar stories to tell?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post: