View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 02:52 AM

Default The continuance...

Munich-Flaucher: Part 2

In the early afternoon came the first group of party people to the beach. They were much too early. At this time the place was populated full of sunbathers. The usual party time will be later...

The group, 2 women and 2 boys, all about 25 years old, had one beer crate with them. They went through the beach area directly to my place.

I was a little bit confused, because there were more free spots at the beach without any nude people.

They sat almost right down next to my towel. They boys were cool and ignored me, but the girls chuckled from time to time and sometimes they stole a peep to my naked body. I was very sure that i was the reason for their childish behaviour.

Of course they remained clothed and i remained completely naked for all the time. I saw only the backs from the boys and the sides from the girls.

Everyone from the group drank 2 beers. One of the girls finished the looking into my direction but the other girl began to stare much more often to my nakedness. This time she did not giggling anymore. She must twist her head so much for glances to me.

Poor girl, I decided to turn my towel and the direction of my body to gave her a better view to my naked penis.

I spread my legs for the drunk girl. She liked it because her first horny stare to my dick lasted about 30 to 40 seconds.

My penis swelled a bit and I allowed it because the beach was almost empty. The other party people would come later in the evening and most of the sunbathers already went home.

She looked more to me than to her comrades. I was flattered. Before my penis would be full erected, I dressed myself very quickly and went home with a big swelling in my pants.

The End
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post: