Thread: Beach Gang Bang
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 02:38 AM

In the early days of my wife and I becoming nudists we used to hang round with the more conservative people on the beach, it wasn,t a choice we made we just seemed to get to know that group quicker. My wife and I are both more suited to the pervert group as we both like to look and be looked at which wasn,t something the group we were with would have approved of. We became particularly friendly with a couple about our age, mid thirties named Len and Carol. Len was one of the lucky guys who had been born with a very large cock but he and his wife always made out they were against any sort of sexual activity going on. To be honest I never saw him with even the beginnings of an erection on the beach but I,ve heard since from other beachgoers that Carol had been seen a couple of times sucking him off at the beach. Anyway at the time I thought they were squeeky clean and would not tolerate any nonsense. My wife and I used to wait till most the regular nudists had left the beach before we did any playing and even then were carefull about who saw what. Anyway we got invited by Len for a barbeque at his place which was in a semi rural area about 20 kilometres from the beach. Their place was on a few acres and very well screened from most directions as our place now is. When we arrived we were greeted by Carol who was wearing nothing but an apron she wasn,t any great looker but I did enjoy looking at her bare arse. She sent us out the back where Len was on the barbeque naked and he invited us to strip off as well. Of course we had seen him and Carol nude many times but for the first time ever he had a boner. He ws wearing a thick gold cock ring and his cock was fully erect. When we were also naked he shook my hand then kissed my wife on the cheek and I couldn,t help noticing his big cock pressed against her as he did. Not that it bothered me we were into having some fun but it just was so unexpected. Throughout the whole afternoon he kept putting his arm round my wife or patting her on the backside or brushing against her boobs so much so that it was obvious it was intentional and all done in front of Carol. By the time the barbeque was done it was dark and we sat around and had a few drinks and then Carol began to clean up and asked me to help her take the things into the house which I did. As I was putting the dishes in the sink she put her arms round me and grabbed my cock and told me I had a nice looking cock and asked would I like a blowjob. Of course I said yes and she sat on the floor in front of me and sucked me till I blew in her mouth. We left soon after and as we were driving home my wife said Len tried to fuck her. When Carol and I went in the house he took my wife away from the house into the darkness and started kissing her and telling her he wanted her. I asked did she fuck him and she said she was tempted but she was not sure how she,d handle such a big cock so she ended up giving him a hand job while he fingered her
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to lizandbob For This Useful Post: