Thread: Beach Gang Bang
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 03:26 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Another Beach Gang session

Another strange beach scene I witnessed, again same place, same era.

... After another fine day at the nude beach, the wife Bonnie (then GF) and I decided to try a short cut through the dunes back to the parking area. After crossing over a large dune, we came across a very eye-popping scene. There were about 8 guys, and 2 woman, all nude... one woman was on her knees, sucking one guy as he sat on an old log, the others were sort of gathered around, but not too close. If I recall, most guys had cocks-in-hand. The other woman was sitting at the opposite end of the log stroking a guy who was sitting closely next to her.

... I about grind to a halt, then my slowest walk possible, my wife is towing me along. I later understood her concern. Being hidden back in the dunes, she had fears of being recruited into that testosterone induced cock-storm. Eight or so hard cocks and a shortage of pussies can be a little scary for a woman. So we kept walking, and got out of there quicker that I might have liked.

... Like the other group-Sex-Fest we stumbled upon at that beach, a different odd twist: The woman who was sucking a stranger's cock was Maria, someone we knew from the beach. And her husband Bob was one of the onlookers. I had no idea who any of the other people involved were. Of course Bob saw us, as we were just 25 feet away as we crossed of the top of the dune. I doubt if Maria saw us, she was so very engaged in the task at hand.

... They were a couple who much like us, normally sat alone and stayed to themselves. But unlike us, they weren't in the least bit shy and spent a lot of their time walking totally nude back and forth up and down the mile long mile designated nude beach. They were an unmistakable couple, he was very tall and thin, she was a tiny little Asian woman, possibly Filipino. He probably stood 15 inches taller than her. She was quite attractive, had very dark skin, big full tits, and nice full hips, yet a fairly tiny waist. We had passed them a few times when we took a rare walk down the beach, and shared a few pleasantries with them. We even introduced ourselves to each other at one time, as husband and wife, Bob and Maria.

... So it was a shock to stumble onto that scene, and even more of a shock to see that it was Maria sucking that stranger's cock with her husband Bob watching and stroking himself. I would have loved to stay and watch to see how the situation would unfold. Did it start with Maria sucking off Bob when they were alone, and others gathered, and later joined in? I thought that was the most likely scenario. Was that other woman part of a couple who also happened by and sat and watched? I've often wondered that if Bonnie hadn't been so freaked out, if we might have also stayed to watch what unfolded, and if Bonnie would get hot enough to start stroking or sucking me with others watching. Ah, if only!

... And like the gang bang we also witnessed, our friend Maria seemed to be so unlikely to be so brazenly sucking a cock (many cocks?) with a audience. After that day we never did cross paths with them while walking the beach, although we did see them most times we visited the beach. I wondered if we did bump into them, would we have an awkward conversation or would we all just nod, smile and say hello and keep walking. But that never did happen.

Last edited by stevezr1; 08-31-2017 at 03:31 PM.
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: