Thread: Beach Gang Bang
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 05:51 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Beach Gang Bang

Beach Gang Bang:
Something I witnessed (not an erotic story)

A little back story: This happened at a now popular nude beach on East Coast of U.S. quite a while ago, when it was just beginning to catch on, and Rangers were seldom present and the dunes, which are now off limits, were used as well as the beach.

... The wife (then GF) and I spent a great day at the nude beach. It was getting late, sun was getting low, and most of the people on the beach had left, so Bonnie suggest it was time to head home. We packed up and were hiking down the beach when I noticed something going on behind a few windscreens linked together right in the middle of the beach. Curious, we walk within 20 feet of a group of at least eight people, kneeling, squatting, or sitting up behind the windscreens which were set up to shield from 3 sides but open toward the dunes.

... Some of them were watching us quite intently and as we passed, we soon saw why. As we passed the open side of the windscreens, there was a lady on all fours, being banged doggy style! Another guy was kneeling beside her, beating his meat, and by his position, it appeared that he was getting ready to mount her when the other guy pulled out. I saw at least one other woman squatted down in the midst of the group, and appeared to be watching but not participating,

... By the intense glares from the guys staring at us, it was obvious we weren't welcome to stop and observe. Nor would Bonnie want to be anywhere near that scene anyway. So all I got was a few mental snapshots of that scene that has been burned into my memory forever.

... The strange part: I recognized most of those guys from the beach, as well as the lady getting slammed. She was a 40-something woman, nicely built with a smallish athletic body, nice looking, but not especially pretty. She looked like the average Mom, and you'd likely never give her a second look in the grocery store.

... This is where it very weird: All these folks were the "core group" nudists who seemed to practically live at this beach, and always took an active stance in policing the beach, making sure the beach is clean, hassling camera toting gawkers, and DISCOURAGING OVERT SEXUAL BEHAVIOR!!!!!! That was just so weird... I've seen that woman at the beach countless times since and still can't believe it was her, but without a doubt, it was her.

... One thing for sure, since that day, every time I saw that naked woman at the beach, my libido would send a wake up call to my cock.... And I'd be thinking What a woman! And another thought I'd always have: out of a hundred naked women within sight, she might be one of the last I'd expect to see getting gang banged in public. So now I'm wondering about the other ninety nine women!

Anyone else ever stumble on anything quite like this?

Last edited by stevezr1; 08-28-2017 at 05:55 PM.
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: