View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 02:30 AM

Talking Show naked pictures of my mrs to my best mate (advice)

Hi Guys,

After posting some pictures of my mrs on the forum and hearing peoples comments about her it has been a massive turn on and I need some advice...

One of my best mates has known my partner for as long as I have, we have shared rooms in the past, gone on holiday, gone out drinking in groups together etc. I know he has a thing for her, he has never seen her naked but seen her topless once when we were sharing a room and she was drunk and changed her bikini top in front of us both, the room was cold and her nipples were rock hard like rockets and because she was drunk it took her longer to change it. I can remember it perfectly, he pretended not to look but could see he was looking out of the corner of his eye. He has never seen anything else but has given her friendly compliments about her figure before and after having children and I can tell he still has a thing for her.

Well anyway she is going to a hen party this Saturday and he is coming over to chill out and have a few beers. I want to show him the laptop and somehow have him stumble upon some images of my mrs but I am not sure how to do it and I don't want it to be blatantly obviously, I need a reason for him to look at my laptop and then a way of showing the images. I am going to put some images of her topless, spread and bent over in a folder with large thumbnails so I can tell which ones he has clicked on. Would never of thought this would be a turn on to me 12 months ago but after being on this forum and reading some of the stories it is.

Any advice guys? Thanks!

BTW I will post more images soon when I have time to transfer them. I can maybe post the ones he looks at if it works.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to S.Timpson88 For This Useful Post: