View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 11:10 PM

Thanked 3,592 Times in 623 Posts

The first time this happened, it was my wife that volunteered the information. One day, there was this pretty, fit brunette working out in the weight room near us. My wife and I always would meet in the lobby after working out and that day, my wife just blurts out to me, "That woman had the fakest pair of boobs. They were like bolted on." It was fun to hear - even though it was a bummer to hear they were so obviously fake.

There was another woman who was a regular there that I really liked. Super cute face, and curvy, but fit, body. My wife told me that her breasts were shaped like giant melons that rested on her chest. And that she had a thin rectangular bush. Loved it.

I remember also there was this cute Indian woman who worked out around us all the time. My wife told me that while she (my wife) was dressing, that the Indian woman got into a very animated, buck-naked conversation with two women next to my wife. She said that the Indian woman propped one leg up on the bench, Captain Morgan style, while she talked. She had a thin black bush, with super long hairs. Good times!
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post: