Thread: [Links to Fictional Stories] Additional Reading
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelten View Post
A more permanent solution would just be to block him outright, blocking a user means they can't contribute to your stories as far as I can tell.
Blocking would be great, but I don't see any way to do that on the site. The only option I see is reporting harassment, which I'm not so sure this qualifies.

Yes, I'm probably too nice, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. The guy used to end storylines abruptly, but now he at least puts in options that we can choose to follow or not. Some of his chapters actually are salvageable, or even legible! I argue that he's at least getting a bit better. He's not hurting anyone or being an outright bad person. He's just annoying. I will do my best to keep my interactive stories from becoming a bunch of stupid, one-line chapters, but I also want people to contribute to my stories. If he adds something that you deem terrible, just message me on the site and I'll look into it if I wasn't going to already.

I'm just a little miffed that other stories haven't deleted his false endings. Great story opportunities lost.