View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 11:15 AM

Thanked 7,379 Times in 552 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey dEligny View Post
Thanks for posting the link –and dispelling the rumour (started I think by someone here wildly speculating based on her blonde hair) that she was Scandinavian. Her accent is plainly English. I remember her dancing at Brighton that year, but I never had a chance to speak to her. I just love hearing women describe their experiences and motivations for riding naked in a WNBR ride – and I like to draw on their accounts of the experience in my own writing.

I’m never surprised when they speak openly and enthusiastically in person – it’s part of the wonderful, electric vibe of being naked with hundreds of others in the middle of a bustling city on a gloriously sunny day (sometimes) – but it’s much rarer for them to speak much on camera. Does anyone know of other similar clips?

Kelsey d’Eligny
en-gb [dot] facebook [dot] com/people/Kelsey-dEligny/100014562695820
Kelsey, I love your story about the WNBR, especially the part about the body painting and the part on the beach.

I don't know if you've seen this before, but the best interviews I've seen, from WNBR and other "non-nudists acting like nudists for one day" events, have been from Vivrenu. The best WNBR interviews are in the video terriuk shared here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriuk View Post
The full set of screenshots are at this link (along with lots of other related stories for people who can read French or fake it), but I copied the two that show women being interviewed:
vivrenu.com/article.php?sid=2074

If you speak French or if you don't really care what they're saying, any of his interviews will work for you, but the Brighton ones above are the only English-language ones I can recall right now.
vimeo.com/188453021 and vimeo.com/188525454, from "Fête de l’humanité", are pretty great as French interviews and 1-time exhibitionists go. There may be more on his Vimeo channel: vimeo.com/user12230442/videos
Attached Thumbnails
20130609_wnbr_brighton_004.JPG   20130609_wnbr_brighton_020.JPG  

The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to schlubby For This Useful Post: