View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 07:47 PM

Thanked 6,684 Times in 273 Posts
Default Younger friend

I have a younger friend that my wife and I met a couple of years ago. I spend quite a bit of time with him, my wife knows and likes him but doesn't know him as well as I do. Over the last several months I've shown him several naked photos of my wife, she doesn't know this as of yet.

He is between ladies presently and from time to time he finds himself home alone & quite in need of relief. He has told me that he has on several occasions he used memories of her photos to get relief. I told him that when he feels the need to text me and I will send him a few shots to use.

It has been somewhat of a running joke with us lately, he sends me a text "Help!" and I ask what is his fancy, he sends me his request of "muff", "tits", "ass" or his usual "show me everything", which I do. He has a few shots he specifically asks for. Naturally they are not censured and do show her face.

He tells me that he uses them and then deletes the photos so others don't find them on his phone. I assume he does but don't really care.

Since seeing her photos, he has admitted that when ever he is now actually with her, he looks at her knowing what she looks like naked. He also admitted that he enjoys jacking off much better knowing he is looking at someone he knows and sees often. He says it raises his level of excitement knowing he is going to see her in person in a few days.

I personally like the idea he is doing this.
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post: