Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Pantsing stories
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 11:42 AM

Thanked 2,472 Times in 332 Posts
Default climbing a ladder

my wife and I were on vacation with a three other couples and we had rented a large boat to go snorkeling off of... after a while of snorkeling off the back of the boat it was time to get back on the boat... so the bunch of us were all treading water there in the back and each person individually would swim up to the ladder, remove their swim fins and climb up the ladder.... my wife and this other smoking hot wife named Jill were the first two to go... Jill gets her fins off first and starts climbing up... she looks so frigging awesome in her bikini that me and the other guys cant help but make sure we are all watching her as she exits the water.... to our absolute delight (and my total shock), as Jill gets to about the second rung on the ladder where just her feet and lower calfs are in the water, and the rest of her is out, my wife suddenly reaches up with one hand, grabs Jill's flimsy little bikini bottoms and fully yanks them down to about her ankles... her fully bare, perfect lilly white tan-lined encased ass is now shamelessly mooning us in all its glory!!! my wife laughs, and Jill half laughs and half shreiks realizing how suddenly exposed she is... with one hand still holding her fins and the ladder, she reaches down with the other to try to get her bottoms back up her legs, but the best she can do is getting them up to about her knees sine she's now slightly bent over... she proceeds to walk up the rest of the ladder with her swim suit at her knees and that sexy bare ass of hers still proudly displayed... the other wives laugh too, and us guys give a few whistles and cat calls... Jill is definitely embarrassed, but laughs it off and not much was ever said about it later... were all good sports and friends. but wow was that a glorious site to behold! the beauty of it was, she goes from sexy bikini clad milf one second to hot, bottomless ENF in about 2 seconds loved it!!!
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post: