Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Pantsing stories
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 02:10 AM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

One night after being out and about drinking and bar hopping my wife and a few friends ended up back at our apartment. A male coworker of mine and Two of her girlfriends who had planned on staying the night. So the three of them went off and changed into sleeping clothes which were just pajama bottoms and tank tops. Something about my wife in those kind of pants I can’t resist. I always pull them down. But that’s usually when it’s just the two of us. This night I was buzzed and while we were dancing I put my hands onto the waist of her pants and pulled hem to her ankles. I assumed I’d be exposing her underwear to the room but to my surprise she was going commando. She wasnt shaved but trimmed nicely as usual. She must’ve been buzzed because her reaction was to only keep on dancing for a few seconds while her girlfriends laughed before she finally pulled them up suddenly. For the next half hour it became a game where the girls were all trying to depants each other. Saw both of her friends asses but in thongs only. Only my wife’s pussy was exposed.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post: