Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 05:48 AM

Thanked 10,813 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
__________________________________________________ _____

*** No sheer top.. that pic is not of the weekend... white bikini and yellow skirt w/ white bedroom maribu slippers...

Well we all started out w/ cocktails, and checking out the outfits... actually the guys all wore Speedo's retro.. you can really see those cocks shape w/ those speedos!!.. the gals were in bikinis, tennis skirts, and 2 schoolgirls outfits.... Once everyone had a few drinks things started happening, suddenly there was a hand under my skirt from behind.. OH MY!!.. I just stood there letting whoever it was caress me. That hand started moving around my body touching all the right places turning my excitement buttons on. But he stopped, because we always start w/ a pussy licking contest before anyone cums.. (the guys don't go down on us after the cum starts flying).. so us gals all layed back on the ege of the bed and the guys played musical pussy moving around licking all our pussys to our many wonderful orgams. Then the guys moved around playing musical fuck the gals w/o cumming.. they all took turns fucking each of us off the side of the bed doggy style for a while.. this foreplay is exciting for us gals..
.. Now, we have a double suite to play in, so there were 3 rooms of activity... so everyone moved into a room w/ somebody and started playing.. we all moved around room to room looking for the next partner & watching others... After a short while I found my hubby sitting in a chair so I straddled him and put his cock in me and told him, "can you tell I've been having fun?" because my pussy was lubed w/ cum...he said -"yrs its slippery!" & "how many guys have you been w/ so far".. I said, " just 2, but I sucked the other guy dry".. lol.

From there I was constantly being fucked by the guys, or playing w/ the gals... All the gals were moaning. If you looked into each room, there was always several people engaged in sexual fun. All us gals were getting DP;ed and I enjoyed a few airtight sessions to my delight.. I like having 3 men fucking me at once.. its erotic to know they are using me like that... Hubby saw me like that and was smiling at me... When he was fucking one of the gals, I got behind him pushing his butt into her while kissing him.

.. I think, hope, I was with all 9 guys there at one time or another, but so were most of the other gals.. Hubby told me he could tell where I was by seeing my maribu slippers up in the air.. lol.... I'm not sure who or how many guys left their sperm load in me, but I know I sucked a few, and fucked a few of those loads.... one of the gals did her fun by asking every guy (9) to cum in her pussy!!... they did, and she was really happy, but very full.. lol..(her fantisey for the nite)

... When we went back to our room @ the end of the nite, we invited one of the couples to join us for some private time,, so we had sort of an after party of fucking in our room. His wife and I had agreed to each other that we were quite the sl*ts tonight while walking the hall back to our room, we were both having problems keeping the cum in our pussys from dripping.... We all talked and had one last fuck session before we called it a night @ 3am...... BTW- my bikini top and skirt & heels stayed on all night... I did put my bikini bottoms in my purse after a short while.

Hubby & i had pillow talk about it all, and we both had a great time.. he told me he enjoyed seeing me on top of one guy, and sucking off 2 others at the same time and seeing them all cum for me.... We didn't take a shower till morning and slept cum full.

That was Sat. Nite.... any Questions??
First starting off with 9 ladies laying on the bed as the guys play musical pussy licking is not foreplay in my opinion but a fantasy come true. I love wine tastings where I can try all these different wines side by side and really be able to appreciate the nuances of each. But to do this with 9 different women...WOW! Each of you with you own unique scent and taste, wonderful!
Then having each guy fuck you for a bit before moving on to the next, well it's like taking the tasting to the next level. It makes me wonder if you the ladies do a tasting too? Suck on a hard cock that's been fucking someone and guessing who's pussy that cock has been in based on it's taste? The games I could come up with at an event like this....

I think at an event like this the most erotic part must be finding your partner an hour or so into the festivities, sitting on his cock having him slide into your very used stretched out and cum filled pussy while giving him a kiss with cock and cum breath. I think the combination of that would make me have one of the strongest orgasms of my life.
Though I guess helping him fuck another woman by pushing his ass into her would be a pretty special time as well. As would be him watching his sexy wife become airtight with 3 other guys. Definitely not a sight you see every day. I just hope one day when they are making you an airtight wife all 3 cum in you close to the same time so you can hope off them and hubby can slide into your pussy or your ass your ass or both dripping with other mens cum as you two share a deep kiss. I'm sure it will not be too long before he adds to your already filled holes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post: