Thread: Ex wives
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 12:01 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

I am fucking my ex wife now. I cheated on her and she filed for divorce. Almost immediately, she got involved with a 29 year old (and our shared nanny and I have both seen her fucking him -- she's 48). We split up in 2014 and my then girlfriend and I broke up about a year after. She and that dude split at about the same time. She didn't know that Callie and I broke up because I didn't want to talk about it with her.

Randomly one night while she had the kids, I got a text around 1am. She asked, "tell me about sex with Callie. I know you fucked me different after you got together with her". I decided to tell her that we broke up. She then opened up about her and the young guy. She wrote how much he could cum (I posted a pic she sent). She then said that she missed me. We texted for hours about sex. When we were together in the last few years she was so non-sexual, even though she was at first. Her pussy is literally perfect. It's always wet and so tight.

She texted me about how much she loved fucking the 29 year old and it made her feel attractive and that all of her friends were jealous. That he could get super hard 2 minutes after cumming. She asked me to tell her about Callie's pussy and got me to admit I fucked the nanny. She asked me if I really did that while the kids were at my house. I told her that the nanny threw her legs behind her ears and I couldn't take it.

So I have started fucking her while the kids are at school or camp. It is amazing. She shows up at my front door randomly. I don't want to see other women because listening to her orgasm is incredible. She talks so dirty about the other guy and it pushes me over the edge.
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post: