View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,731 Times in 6,172 Posts

we are very fortunate to have ALEXROLEX13 with us not only because of the material he is posting, but also the material his threads are drawing out from other members. Now as great as OCC is, one area where it has always lagged behind some other forums is in the posting of traditional naturist material like we have here. This is somewhat understandable when you consider that the best forum for this, hxxp://www.nudistenforum.com, allows the posting of kiddies. Over there you will find complete scan sets from many mags as well as probably the best collection of naturist videos on the net. Anyway, that forum is bases in the Netherlands. ALEXROLEX is from Belguim next door. I don't know, but do you guys really really collect these pics heavily over there? Anyway, but again, I really welcome all of this new material. I don't think OCC could ever compete with nudistenforum but we could certainly maintain a large, active thread or two which curiously, we have never really had. Such a thread could certainly compete with some of the largest and best known threads in the exhibitionist forum. thanks again -

Klondike
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post: