View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 06:51 AM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts
Default Mrs. HedoRocks

Pretty similar to the above. We've been together 20 years. Our sex life is as good as ever, because we are constantly spicing things up. She was very uptight when we first met, but she has loosened up considerably. The past couple of years she has become quite the exhibitionist. She loves being seen topless or naked, especially in places you normally wouldn't be. We'll go clothes shopping for her, and she'll come out of the dressing room in something provocative or see thru with others around, to "show me" how it looks. Sometimes taking the top of and handing it to me to find her a different size before heading back into the dressing room.

This weekend we were at the beach and she did this in just about every store on the strip. She also sun bathed topless with her bottoms pulled way down, and this is on a beach where NO ONE else is ever topless. She gets a thrill watching guys crane their necks trying to get a peak, and it turns me on to no end as well.

She has also gotten into posting on NSFW Reddits lately, and loves the feedback there as well. Not bad for 47