Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Upskirt stories
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 03:18 PM

Thanked 8,937 Times in 984 Posts
Default Interesting office wear

I'm writing this from a shared office space.

This lovely plump young lady there wears very similar clothes. She's got huge tits and above them is always showing some kind of skin. And she wears skirts above the knees.

Today I she's wearing a dress with a sort of halter top with straps. The dress has many layers below, sort of gauzy draping things. I was trying to figure out if there's a less transparent layer underneath, and then she stood between me and the light, and I saw the line of her thighs almost right to where they met in a vee.

Needless to say I'm watching her as closely as I can while not staring.

Then she went over to pet or feed her dog, and as she bent over, the dress came waaaayyy up in back. I leaned forward a bit and saw the bottom of her ass cheeks! Either she is wearing a thong or nothing at all underneath. My heart pounding, I tried to take a pic with my cam phone held under my desk. I got nothing!

It's driving me crazy right now. I need to see more and the longer this goes on, the more afraid I am that I'll say something really inappropriate to her!

If only there were a good lovely who would let me ogle straight up her skirt or tell me a naughty story or send me naughty picture or... oh, my.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to madahab For This Useful Post: