View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 11:05 AM

Thanked 4,272 Times in 243 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
I may have been thinking about that beach they used to call Paradise which catered to young, affluent Europeans. Seems it was located on a Greek Is somewhere.

Klondike
It's on Mykonos - Paradise and SuperParadise - the latter was the best for nudity.

But - I agree with the above comments - Greece is not the best place for nude beaches. By and large the locals do not like it and there are very few officially organized beaches.

Spain then Croatia are possibly the best spots in Europe...but if you are looking to perv at young women forget it. They are on to you and for that reason tend to keep their gear on or go to the non-nudist beaches.

The influx of middle aged swingers has also put a damper on the whole nudist thing too. Look at the decline it's experiencing in France. Imagine being 20 years old (or if you are now) how much would you want to see some puffy, tubby 50 year old with half a hard-one trying to get you and your girlfriend to play frisbee with him?

A couple of years ago I was chatting with a hotel concierge in Hvar Croatia (a guy about 25) and he was lamenting the demise of the nudist beach in Croatia. He figured tourism, coupled with pervs with digital cameras are slowly killing the tradition that he had been enjoying for years. Younger women (especially the large proportion of more prudish Italian tourists) are less inclined to strip down due to the amount of money they are spending on their beach attire as well. His observations.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to therocket For This Useful Post: