View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 05:49 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
She has never, that I can recall, shaved herself completely bare, always some patch of some kind above. When I asked why she would never shave completely, she said that the little patch diverts attention away from her prominent lips.

Someone please talk to her and tell her that her pussy is pretty, luscious and very erotic and a sight to behold!......
I don't think it's uncommon for women with large labia/big vulvas to keep "hair down there"; as some think being shaven will bring too much attention to it. My fiancée has "big lips" and she doesn't shave: one - because it's harder to do, two - because she doesn't like the way her labia looks completely exposed.
My ex had everything "tucked in." Small "everything." Since all you could see is a "clean slit", she was a lot less self -conscious about being completely shaven and sitting...not quite like - but close - to the model below. She figured people couldn't really see "anything" anyway; so why be self-conscious?

Large labia, clean slit, big dick, micropenis...I don't think it should ultimately determine how you feel about yourself at the nude beach or nudist resort. People may look; but most don't care all that much.
Attached Thumbnails
3AA1BA1.jpg  
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post: