Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Showing my wife to a friend
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 05:13 PM

Thanked 1,714 Times in 316 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
As you perhaps have guessed already things are not going all too well.

Our friend, who is on now ski holiday with his parents and brothers, does not really seem to like the pictures we send him anymore. As an example we send the first tree pictures below this post to him last night. He did not respond in any way before this morning, and then his reaction was very short indeed. Something like 'nice pics', that was all. To induce him to a more detailed reaction I send him the last two pictures below this post in private (without my wife knowing ), but although he did read the messages he has not reacted at all.

I think it's very strange indeed. Before he left on holiday he said to me he would very much like to receive more pictures of my wife wearing very little, but after receiving the pics last night he doesn't react favorably.

Will try to speak with him after he returns home. I do hope this story can continue, but besides my wife and myself our friend has to participate too...
He might have just realised that you and the wife are a pair of prick teasers and he will never get anything out of it. So hopefully he has met a lady while he is on holiday and is getting shagged senseless.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post: