Thread: WNBR 2012
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 06:41 AM

Thanked 41,715 Times in 1,667 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxemmapiexx View Post
I have no problem with my WNBR photos being on the internet... I expected that and knew that was a result in participating. These private photos were stolen... and they need to be taken down right away. I have already flagged them and asked for them to removed... they are still up and its really disgusting that someone would would that to another person. PLEASE TAKE THEM DOWN.

Mod Note: Reported photos are always removed as soon as possible once a mod gets the report.
Emma, from showoffzzzz's edit I'm assuming this has been taken care of already to your satisfaction, but in case it hasn't, here's what you need to do: go to each post that you want removed, and click the little triangular mod-alert icon in order to flag them. And specify why you want them gone. I've actually flagged a lot of posts myself--while I'm not a mod, I'm borderline fanatical about keeping my favorite OCC threads as respectful and ethical as possible--and I've always found the problems to be fixed within hours, if not minutes. If not, I would suggest you post again in this thread with more specific complaints about which posts need to go.

I realize you probably aren't a big fan of OCC right now, but as I said above, I am certain no one at OCC is directly responsible for your hack, and most of us probably didn't even realize that was how they made it onto the internet to begin with. We genuinely try to cultivate a culture of respect and admiration for women like you, and no active member wants to see your hurt. I'm saddened that this site has wronged you, and I have it gets resolved.