Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Oblivious mothers
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 12:11 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

This happened this afternoon. I do IT work for businesses mostly, a law firm I work with asked me to go to the home of one of their associates, she had a baby and was taking maternity leave, they wanted me to set it up so she could work from home on the company server. It's no big deal, but it takes a little time to set up, test, then instruct the user.

I go to her home, very pretty brunette, I had met her at the office several times, pleasant to work with. I get it all set up, but I need to train her how to log on, what she can do online and what she can't do. As soon as she sits next to me to start the lesson the baby starts crying. She gets the baby and says it's time to nurse, I offer to go take a lunch break and come back, but she says 'don't be silly'. She said give me a few minutes to get settled and I'm all ears. Besides, she is having an issue with her other PC she wants me to look at.

She nonchalantly opens her blouse and tries to cover up, but the blanket keeps falling off, she just shrugs and keeps going. To me a nursing mother is one of the most beautiful things in nature, not sexual at all. But I show her the ropes and clean up her other PC. I'm not going to say she was oblivious, she was just very comfortable with being a mother.
The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: