View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 05:37 PM

Thanked 6,431 Times in 335 Posts
Default Wild wife

Before the internet there was no way to show off your wife except the occasional flash or poleroid pictures. Taking 35mm rolls of your naked wife was tough to get developed. Poleroids were expensive as hell. My wife, in the 70s, was a free love hippie kind of show off girl. When we married we had a deal, she could fuck who she wanted and so could I. She got off on showing off her body. She hated bras and panties, still does today. When we were 24 we got short of money. She met a girl who danced totally naked at a shady club in a big city near us. While I was out hunting work she developed a dance routine with her new girlfriend (and also learned how to eat pussy I found out). She told me about her answer to our money problems and took me with her to watch her first dance that night. The first time you see your wife naked on the internet is hot but it doesn't compare to standing in the back of a large room full of horny men watching your wife take off all of her clothes. She stripped off everything down to a garter belt, stockings, hose, and high heels. She had on way too much makeup and best of all, Sasha her new bi pussy eating friend had shaved off every bit of her pussy hair. This was the 70s. Nobody shaved their pussies. It just wasn't done. I found out later Sasha did it to so the men could see her lips and get bigger tips. You should have heard what the men were saying about her in the crowd. They all wanted to fuck her. You could see how wet her pussy lips were getting. It was running down her legs. I was about to cum in my pants she was so hot. She finished her dance routine on her back with her legs spread wide rubbing her pussy and cumming hard for the crowd. Men were throwing money at her and cheering as she came. She made a fortune that night and it started her off on a very lucrative career of stripping and dancing naked. Thankfully she came out to the car later and sucked me off. Later on that night I had a threesum with her and Sasha. (I'm glad I was 24. They drained every ounce out of me.) If your wife has the courage, take her to amateur night at the local strip club. Your dick will never be as hard as you watch your wife turn on a whole room full of men. Later she'll be so excited she'll fuck you until you can't walk. But I do like what nice things people say about posted internet photos.
Here's what the men all saw that night minus the garter belt and hose. I hope you enjoy her spread pussy.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 001.jpg  
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post: