View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 01:40 PM

Thanked 89,414 Times in 2,638 Posts
Default We are back;

*****GOLDEN SHOWER/WATERSPORTS PHOTO REMOVED*****
From the Forum Rules:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/misc.php?do=showrules
Quote:
Rule 10. Don't post any illegal (or generally tasteless) material or links to websites with illegal content. (No shemales. No transexuals. No scat. No watersports. No bestiality. No **** etc...)

Sheila and I just arrived back from our winter sun break stay in Palm Desert near Palm Springs. I just don't see the draw of it unless your a retired golfer. There must be 50 golf courses if not more. Most I've ever seen in one area.

Did the usual sites, tramway and the Palm Springs Air Museum and some time on the strip just people watching in the warm evening air........ Lots of fruits and nuts down there and there not all in the trees either.

They have added a few new things at the air museum and this time we did get out to the George Patton desert museum, small but well worth the drive out to it. and as we were out that way we explored the west side of the Salton Sea.

Last time we looked over the east shore area of the Salton Sea it was a total disaster area well the west was no better. It's unbelievable to me but there were a few new homes being built, why? it's just a waste land and not improving at all.. But some choose to live there. Maybe they are getting a head start on their time in hell!

Sheila and I both agree two trips down there was enough for us, desert living is really not in the cards for us. We retired up here and I think we will stay up here.

While we were are the Salton Sea Sheila helped their water problem then refilled me back at the hotel. She a great play pal.
Tom & Sheila
Attached Thumbnails
Palm Desert 033.JPG   Palm Desert 064.JPG  

Palm Desert 057.JPG   Palm Desert 113.JPG  

Palm Desert 079.JPG   Palm Desert 080.JPG  

Palm Desert 084.JPG   Palm Desert 106.JPG  

Palm Desert 104.JPG  

Last edited by Mudbug; 03-07-2016 at 04:21 PM.
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to 8mmman For This Useful Post: