Thread: [Links to Non Fiction Stories] True Blog Stories
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 04:13 PM

Thanked 1,915 Times in 126 Posts

Not a blog, but a reddit post:

In response to the question, "What is the largest group of people you have been naked in front of? How did you find yourself in that situation?"

Quote:
I FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING! It was probably around 200 or more....

Once a year the Red River Gorge holds an awesome weekend-long festival for rock climbers called "Rocktoberfest" (It's basically an excuse to drink lots of moonshine, crate stack, and run around every tent giving away free stuff)

The Black Diamond tent was holding a late night contest, a naked race through the crowd to a pond, a skinny dip in the nasty pond, then a full out sprint back - all to win an entire mannequin full of gear. A whole set for the male winner and a whole set for a female winner, both around $700 worth of clothes. There were ten dudes, and two of us ladies. I almost didn't race but at the very last second I saw there was only one chick running and I thought,

1) I can't let her do this alone, and 2) I could totally beat her

I kicked ass. Won the gear and some serious credit, plus the rush you get running buttass naked through a crowd of screaming people covered in swamp algea and mud was so worth it.
Attached Thumbnails
y1.jpg   y2.jpg  

y3.jpg   y4.jpg  

The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Qazwox27 For This Useful Post: