Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Showing my wife to a friend
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 03:35 AM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXroninXx View Post
It is indeed very one sided where you 2 have al the fun, and he gets home with blue balls
she should let him at least touch a boob or let him masturbate himself infront of her for some relief after showing the goods to him
That's never going to happen. He will never touch my wife's boobs, or any other part of her for that matter. And going home with blue balls should not really be a problem for him: he has been single for over 10 years now and masturbating at home after seeing some beautifull girls on the streets is something he is used to .

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
It may be that he thinks he is being used by you and your wife for your pleasure, not his. Not fair.
Me showing my wife to him is actually the opposite of me using him for my pleasure only. If I just wanted to show her off we can easily do that by just posing in front of our window (curtains opened ofcourse) or going into town with her wearing a very short skirt or a low cut blouse without a bra. Instead I show my wife to him in private, for him to enjoy. And that's the deal: I get extremely aroused by showing of my wife to him, my wife seems to like the fact other men like the look of her, and he gets to see my wife (almost) naked. It's meant to be a win, win, win situation, in which he can memorize the sight of my wife and masturbate to her at home.

If he desides he doesn't want this anymore it's his loss, not ours. Our intention is to create a situation which the 3 of us like, without being unfair to him.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post: