View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 09:33 PM

I had an ex-g/f who was super self-conscience about her thong showing, at the time the low rise jean fad was at it's peak. She always did her best to try keep her thong hidden and she was successful about 60% of the time. I found it especially sexy that she had so much concern about her thong showing but only wore thongs that were colorful or had designs (she only had a handful of thongs that were white or black). One day after work I met her at the hospital since she was going to visit her friend who just had a baby. She arrived before me, when I walked into the room she was sitting on a chair with her back to the door, I immediately noticed that her thong was out about 2-3 inches. She was wearing low rise jeans and a dark blue t-shirt, the dark blue t-shirt contrasted greatly the pink Victoria's Secret thong she was wearing and what added to the cuteness was a red heart and the red letters "VS" on the triangle portion of the thong. Obviously I didn't say anything and enjoyed the view, a few minutes later her friends mother arrives, she immediately saw the thong and made some type of joke. My ex reached back and tried to stuff her thong back into her jeans but all she ended up doing was twisting the thongs waistband which made it actually look worse. For the next few minutes all my ex talked about was what a bad day she had, she said she had been fighting with her thong all day and probably everyone had seen her thong.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to willie44 For This Useful Post: