View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 01:10 PM

After a long break, I'm going to post a few short stories.

As I told, I am from central europe, so we go to a mixed sauna without wearing anything. This is pretty nice for an exhibitionist and voyeur like me

The past few years I've been hitting the gym regularly. This gym contained a wellness area with a steam bath and a sauna. Except for wednesdays, this area is a mixed place.
Most of the time, I went there in the evenings and after working out, I relaxed at the sauna. Clever as I am, I chose hours to work out when there have been courses which were attended by women (ZUMBA or stomach-legs-butt trainings if you know what I mean). Chances were higher to spot some ladies in the sauna after those courses.As soon as these courses finished, I was working out in a spot where all women were walking by on their way to their locker. So I could spot some hotties hoping that these would enjoy some minutes of sauna afterwards. Unfortunately, most of the time, only the "not-so-hot" ladies did this. Most of the younger and hotter girls didn't even take a shower in the ladie's locker but went home directly after the training.
One time, this was the case again, but I decided to visit the sauna nevertheless. When I entered the sauna, there were a few ladies inside. Suddenly, I spotted a young girl, she was about 20 at that time. Blonde, nice medium sized boobs with nice errect nipples and a nicely shaven pussy. The best thing was: I knew her for quite a long time. She was the sister of a boy I knew from school and we have been playing in an orchestra for quite a long time together. She seemed a little bit embarassed at first. Fortunately - for her - she sat behind me. When she left the sauna later, she wrapped herself in her towel quite quickly so I was not able to take a glimpse on her booty. But I left the sauna directly after her meeting her in the showers of the wellness area Awesome and a really good luck. After all, she didn'tr seem to be bothered by me.

On another occassion I went to the sauna when my girlfriend was still working out. After the first round of sauna, I went to relax in the chill out area. I was half asleep when the door from the lady's locker opened and a girl I knew from high school came out. She went to the steam bath and didn't spot me. I stopped relaxing and went to that steam bath directly. When I entered she was quite happy to see me. No signs of embarassment. She is quite small, very slim but still normal size boobs with tiny nipples. her pussy was hidden when she sat there. We had a very nice conversation. When she stood up to leave, I had a perfect view onto her shaven pussy and her nice ass. WMy girlfriend told me, that when she entered the locker room, she met her and she told her that she met me. My girlfriend seemed to be a bit jealous.
Afterwards, I've been chatting with this girl a little bit over facebook. She also told me some sex stories, especially in which public places she was fucking. Also, she revealed that she took some professional nude photographs. A few weeks later, we had a class reunion where she showed me some dessous pics of her, while my gf was sitting a few meters away from us and nobody else noticed. That was very exciting.

The next time, I will come up with some further sauna stories of me visiting saunas with some friends of mine. Until then, good bye
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Estrich For This Useful Post: